I forgot my password !

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

I forgot my password !

Postby Azzlagorl » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi, few months ago I get the beta invitation key to salem... ofc I make accout and log in to the game but I dont play too long because i dont have time ....
Now when I have time I dont remeber password to my account and I cant see any button/link to reset the pass
Azzlagorl

Re: I forgot my password !

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:41 am

You've gotten logged in here, so it must be right. Are you using the right client? http://plymouth.seatribe.se/java/salem.jnlp You can also access it via the Account page.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Jordan1994k » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:49 am

i loged out of my salem acc last night and now my pass word wont work can some one post a link to find out my password :/
Jordan1994k

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am

Can you log in/out of the forums? If so, you have the right password. See today's update. There may be potential log in issues according to the post.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Help!