Client Crash

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Client Crash

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:53 am

loftar wrote:
Qukatt wrote:You forgot to buy the backpack and purse to protect stuff against ko?

I had no idea this was possible. Why didn't you tell me? :)

*cough cough*
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... non-combat)
i know you hadnt been really reading them all when you knew you couldnt reply, but there had also been a few other threads talking about this and didnt think i needed to point that out over and over. :twisted:

p.s.
not sure about this "purse to protect stuff" part though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby Qukatt » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 am

when I KO with silver in my purse I never lose anything from it.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:55 am

didnt know silver was changed to be another droppable.

edit
just made sure, silver is NOT droppable.
Last edited by Tonkyhonk on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby Qukatt » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 am

well i thought backpack was workig as intended so it could be your purse is actually meant to empty as well? :?

I hope not and I hope they keep the backpack immunity as well, I rather like not losing my metal tools when I'm out to get logs and stuff :(
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:36 am

I agree Qukatt, even if it was not intended, it definitely makes the backpack worth $10 during the early game.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Arurra » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 am

Well as now you can buy silver It would be nice if it did not vanish when KO'ed - just my personal opinion.
Arurra

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Arurra wrote:Well as now you can buy silver It would be nice if it did not vanish when KO'ed - just my personal opinion.

If you have it in your wallet (only costs 5s) and equip it you will not lose anything :)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Qukatt wrote:well i thought backpack was workig as intended so it could be your purse is actually meant to empty as well? :?

I hope not and I hope they keep the backpack immunity as well, I rather like not losing my metal tools when I'm out to get logs and stuff :(

Actually, the purse/silver is working as intended. It was bugged and has been fixed. You should never be able to drop these due to a KO. (It has occured at one point during beta testing where the purse was unequipped by database script and those with a full inventory lost it during the update.)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Help!