Hunting

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Hunting

Postby Yalren » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 pm

So killing rabbits and crickets but how should you know when you can kill the other animals. Its not really safe to attempt since most animals can out run you.

I guess is there a guideline to when you can kill an animal. Beavers for example would be the next animal id be killing. At what point can a player kill one? :?:
Yalren

Re: Hunting

Postby meoros » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 pm

with backalley pugilism u can try with 10 B and YB, the problem is, if his spinning attack and it doesnt give u time to get far away u're screwed, i think its safe to fight em at 15 B & YB. anyways be careful if u hit 1 beaver and its too close to another one both will aggro, and i think beavers are the only animal that can Kill u if u're KO since his spinning attack wont stop if u're KOed and it can keep hitting u
meoros

Postby Yalren » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 pm

hmmm i might have to try it at some point. Any tips on how to fight them or do you just start with upper cut and then stomp uppercut for the rest of the fight?
Yalren

Postby Sevenless » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

15 YB/Blood is an ok time to start on beavers. With swimming, just make sure you're near deep water to dive into if they start their pinball attack, and make sure to have guard on. When they come to hit you just use a simple uppercut (stomp is "better", but fairly hard to land at first) and you'll get them down in 3-5 hits.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Return to Help!