unable to respawn after getting knocked out

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

unable to respawn after getting knocked out

Postby Shroud_Assassin » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am

I accidentally walked into another players area which drained my "food meter" now im knocked out and it will not let me respawn. i cannot drop any items or eat any food. any help?
Shroud_Assassin

Re: unable to respawn after getting knocked out

Postby painhertz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 am

You respawn after 12? 24? hours? i forget, or if they log on they can either kill you or release you, either way anything you were carrying is gone.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Shroud_Assassin » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:42 am

I dont care about what I was holding on to I just wanna respawn. Any way I can have that happen?
Shroud_Assassin

Postby pohl » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 am

Nothing you can do about it, just wait for the timer to run out(24 hr if I recall correctly) or wait for the owner to kill/send you back home. How does one accidentally walk into another players claim? Don't you need to have criminal acts on to do this?
pohl

Postby Shroud_Assassin » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 am

pohl wrote:Nothing you can do about it, just wait for the timer to run out(24 hr if I recall correctly) or wait for the owner to kill/send you back home. How does one accidentally walk into another players claim? Don't you need to have criminal acts on to do this?

Exactly, I dont know how I just somehow walked in.
Shroud_Assassin

Postby Onionfighter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 am

Shroud_Assassin wrote:
pohl wrote:Nothing you can do about it, just wait for the timer to run out(24 hr if I recall correctly) or wait for the owner to kill/send you back home. How does one accidentally walk into another players claim? Don't you need to have criminal acts on to do this?

Exactly, I dont know how I just somehow walked in.

Yes, I totally believe you. :roll:
Onionfighter

Postby Qukatt » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah sorry you gotta wait for the owner to choose to either KO or kill you.. or if they are not active - to run out the 24 hour timer.

Best to start an alt while you wait - you may find your first guy disappears and you have to start again anyways.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Droj » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 am

One simply does not accidentally trespass on claim
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby mmo4gamer » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am

Droj wrote:One simply does not accidentally trespass on claim

When I started this is exactly what I did. Not to be a mean thief but because I wanted to see the house on it (it was like 10x10, nothing fancy) I ended up on the ground and had no idea what happened. Little did i know, but found out by reading forums, that activating criminal acts drains black bile. Some may not call it an accident to turn on the criminal acts to see if you can then walk into someones territory, but it sure was out of curiosity and it was an accident I let myself get stuck knocked out on someone's claim for the next 24 hours. ^.~
mmo4gamer

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

mmo4gamer wrote:
Droj wrote:One simply does not accidentally trespass on claim

When I started this is exactly what I did. Not to be a mean thief but because I wanted to see the house on it (it was like 10x10, nothing fancy) I ended up on the ground and had no idea what happened. Little did i know, but found out by reading forums, that activating criminal acts drains black bile. Some may not call it an accident to turn on the criminal acts to see if you can then walk into someones territory, but it sure was out of curiosity and it was an accident I let myself get stuck knocked out on someone's claim for the next 24 hours. ^.~

Wahaha! I am so going to do this!

"Come here, walk into my claim and I'll give you this candy" *whispers for myself: and then I'll rob you blind*

And yes, you'll have to wait either 24hrs or until the owner releases you.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Next

Return to Help!