[*SOLVED*]Can't learn Big Game Hunting

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

[*SOLVED*]Can't learn Big Game Hunting

Postby Pacmanvice » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 am

Ok, i found what i was missing. Its the Hideworking skill. We should find a way to update that in the wiki.

Ok, i'm not sure why but i can't learn this skill. I have Small Game Hunting and all that stuff, but it doesn't even show it on my list. Here are the skills i currently own.

Childish things
colonial trades
exploration
fishing
foraging
hiking
lore of the
nuts &
self defense
small game
survival
swimming
whittling
So if anybody has any ideas, that would be helpful.
Last edited by Pacmanvice on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pacmanvice

Re: Can't learn Big Game Hunting

Postby Sevenless » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 am

Indian Tracking? Most people get that asap for indian feathers so that might be an overlooked requirement.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Pacmanvice » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 am

I'll make sure to update this post when i can learn it. This way we can update the wiki on the Pre Reqs lol. I'm gonna learn Backally and Indian Tracking.

*EDIT* I found what i was missing. I was missing Hideworking. Is there anyway for us to update the wiki to add that to the required list?
Pacmanvice

Postby Sevenless » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:45 am

Pacmanvice wrote:I'll make sure to update this post when i can learn it. This way we can update the wiki on the Pre Reqs lol. I'm gonna learn Backally and Indian Tracking.

*EDIT* I found what i was missing. I was missing Hideworking. Is there anyway for us to update the wiki to add that to the required list?

Wiki thread in the ideas forum. Talk to the admins there on how to help out :)
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Re: [*SOLVED*]Can't learn Big Game Hunting

Postby Bluestone » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:54 am

Its a wiki. Anyone can edit it. If something is definitely wrong then you can all change it yourselves :D or if you reeeaaaalllly don't want to then yes the wiki suggestions thread works too.

If a skill requires another skill and the wiki doesnt have it list then to go the first skill and add it in the "Unlocks=" area and this will automatically add it to the "Skill(s) Required" section of the other page.

For example, to make the wiki show that Big Game Hunting requires Hideworking, go to the Hideworking page and edit it adding "Big Game Hunting" next to "Unlocks=".
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Return to Help!