Delete and redo character?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Delete and redo character?

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

i think you can always get another wild spawn with silver if you havent learned settling yet. (if so, make sure to mark your homestead to your new place.)
----
*edit* >.< Rights of Englishmen, thanks for correction, Magicman.
----

if you decide to redo a charactor or if you ever die, use space (e.g. john_ or john__) or capital/lowercase switch (e.g. john to John) to get you the same name but somehow different.

and i would rather hate other MMOs "that name is already taken" message when i make chars.
Last edited by Tonkyhonk on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 pm

You can buy new random spots as long as you haven't taken "Rights of Englishmen" yet.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby TotalyMoo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:if you decide to redo a charactor or if you ever die, use space (e.g. john_ or john__) or capital/lowercase switch (e.g. john to John) to get you the same name but somehow different.

Somehow, even though it's one of the most common names in the world, it felt nice to have my name as an example.

As people don't often see your name it's not the biggest of issues, but of course one wants to keep his/her original name in many cases. I recommend doing what Tonky said, get a new spawn that is.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Previous

Return to Help!