tip guys luck out you move big logs and rocks

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: tip guys luck out you move big logs and rocks

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:16 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:
Qukatt wrote:
TotalyMoo wrote:This is signature worthy.

offtopic but did you ever see the one about putting a sword in a box?

The one what? Signature? I don't think so.

ah it was a post on the swtor forums last year that went meme over there I wondered if it had broken out.. here's the quote for you :D

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 pm

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

This is a mind bender. Don't mind if I use it for my signature :P ?
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:23 pm

thl111 wrote:

This is a mind bender. Don't mind if I use it for my signature :P ?

feel free, that poster's name was Battlebug

Edit:

This was also from Anarchy online forums back in the day

We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword.

A poster called Moniker
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Qukatt, you made my day :lol:
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah I still laugh when I see it XD
Qukatt

Postby Ganzthegamer » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:24 am

I've used Lift on 5 hollow logs and only 1 had a snake under it, so I dont get what you guys are complaining about!
Also found a feather right outside Boston and a arrowhead behind one of the stalls inside Boston.

:D
"Sanity is just another human limitation!" - Ganz the Conqueror, Age of Conan 2008
Ganzthegamer

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Ganzthegamer wrote:I've used Lift on 5 hollow logs and only 1 had a snake under it, so I dont get what you guys are complaining about!
Also found a feather right outside Boston and a arrowhead behind one of the stalls inside Boston.

:D

You lucky bastard!
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Previous

Return to Help!