Basic Controls?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Basic Controls?

Postby joshjonesak » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:22 am

I just created an account - made a new toon and when i was placed i had to right click on either a male or a female. The female is blocked by a barn, and I can't rotate me screen. I've tried mouse buttons, every key on the keyboard, shift + ctrl + alt +... nothings working. The instructions control website requires i download flash which is dead or shockwave which is also dead.
joshjonesak

Re: Basic Controls?

Postby Taipion » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:40 pm

joshjonesak wrote:I just created an account - made a new toon and when i was placed i had to right click on either a male or a female. The female is blocked by a barn, and I can't rotate me screen. I've tried mouse buttons, every key on the keyboard, shift + ctrl + alt +... nothings working. The instructions control website requires i download flash which is dead or shockwave which is also dead.

Sorry for the late reply, did you mange to do it in the meantime?

You simply hold the middle mouse button and move the mouse to rotate the screen,
plus on some custom clients there are "laptop mode" controls that allow different ways of doing that.

It's in general a good idea to go to the Salem Discord to ask questions, it's at: www.salemthegame.com/discord
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Help!