Where to get tulips?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Where to get tulips?

Postby elidmw » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:15 am

Hey pilgrims. Got the skill for tulips, but where do I get them? Only see that I can (or could) sell them at Mason's lodge.
elidmw

Re: Where to get tulips?

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:38 pm

elidmw wrote:Hey pilgrims. Got the skill for tulips, but where do I get them? Only see that I can (or could) sell them at Mason's lodge.

also buy at the same, but its not really worth it the price is 5s to buy and 5s to sell and i believeu can sell 1 a day
Heffernan

Postby elidmw » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Heffernan wrote:
elidmw wrote:Hey pilgrims. Got the skill for tulips, but where do I get them? Only see that I can (or could) sell them at Mason's lodge.

also buy at the same, but its not really worth it the price is 5s to buy and 5s to sell and i believeu can sell 1 a day

Thank you!
elidmw

Postby Ronch » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi elidmw,
Are you needing to use tulips for a specific purpose ? ...if so, you still might be able to acquire tulips by posting on this forum's trade board, or on the game's Discord channel.

I have a question or help request to add here too...
Can someone who participated in the game's last expedition share what uses tulips have besides selling the flower to the Mason's lodge for a meager price.
Are there no other current uses for tulips in the game ?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby elidmw » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Ronch wrote:Hi elidmw,
Are you needing to use tulips for a specific purpose ? ...if so, you still might be able to acquire tulips by posting on this forum's trade board, or on the game's Discord channel.

I have a question or help request to add here too...
Can someone who participated in the game's last expedition share what uses tulips have besides selling the flower to the Mason's lodge for a meager price.
Are there no other current uses for tulips in the game ?

No, I'm too casual for specific purposes :)
elidmw

Return to Help!