Refund Policy

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Refund Policy

Postby BallHog » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Nsuidara wrote:I still dont see where and what devs abosed... :(

TotalyMeow wrote:I too will be leaving Salem soon. Don't worry, I will stay until there is a replacement for me. I've been thinking it's time to go for awhile because of the behavior of my fellow devs
BallHog

Postby Taipion » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:25 am

BallHog wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:I too will be leaving Salem soon. Don't worry, I will stay until there is a replacement for me. I've been thinking it's time to go for awhile because of the behavior of my fellow devs

:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Champie » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:22 am

BallHog wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:I still dont see where and what devs abosed... :(

TotalyMeow proved she is an idiot with her claims that she stayed silent while her fellow devs perpetrated grave injustices against the Salem community. She acted like a complete tool the whole time she was community manager. She was an embarrassment to the community and she is not missed by anyone who has even an iota of intelligence.

I laughed at every link to supposed dev abuse. Those threads prove that the Salem community is as full of retards as the general population.
Champie

Previous

Return to Help!