grass tiles?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

grass tiles?

Postby inzain » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:12 pm

ok so ive dug and leveled my area, and it looks tacky.. so i paved around where i plan to put the house, and storage etc.. but is there a way to make the yard parts look like the ground did before i started digging, a level yard that looks like grass (how it looked when unlevel) is what im looking to do, is this possible yet?
inzain

Re: grass tiles?

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:22 pm

inzain wrote:ok so ive dug and leveled my area, and it looks tacky.. so i paved around where i plan to put the house, and storage etc.. but is there a way to make the yard parts look like the ground did before i started digging, a level yard that looks like grass (how it looked when unlevel) is what im looking to do, is this possible yet?

eventually it will grow back
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby inzain » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

outstanding tyvm :)
inzain

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 pm

inzain wrote:outstanding tyvm :)

it might take some time but one day u will log on and see that green
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Also might be helpful to note that I believe (could be wrong) that if you make a paved square AROUND something then it won't grow back. So don't fully inclose something with pavement if you want it to grow back. Or maybe it just regrows slower?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby staxjax » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm

You are right on that one chief, I've noticed the same thing. Grass and **** can't pass through paved tiles.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Return to Help!