Rose tinted Question...

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Nikixos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:36 pm

voidy wrote:A vial is 0.01.

All I need is confirmation of how many vials I should use per 10l bucket of oil.

Tyty

lol, look again
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:27 pm

pretty sure a vial is 0.1l
Rifmaster

Postby voidy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 am

0.01 of Otto of Rose is what it says on my vial of otto of rose.
voidy

Postby Taipion » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:10 am

voidy wrote:0.01 of Otto of Rose is what it says on my vial of otto of rose.

And you can't even read that right. -.-

As not only I have stated here several times, a vial CAN hold 0.1 liters!

Distilling ONCE fills a vial with 0.01 liters of rose otto, to fill a vial to full 0.1 you need to distill TEN TIMES or fill the vial by rightclicking on it with a vessel that holds enough rose otto already, like, a bucket of rose otto.

You need 0.1 liters per one bucket to get to 5%, which gives only mediocre chances of getting fyne leather, and is the minimum for tanning. (10 distilled roses)
To get a 100% chance for fyne leather, you need 50% solution, which is 1 liter per one bucket. (100 distilled roses)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby voidy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Actually there's nothing wrong with my reading, the vial of otto was indeed 0.01, I could offer a screenshot if it would make you feel better.

Please excuse my ignorance, having played only a few weeks you will be aware that there's no way that I already know everything, that's why I asked on the 'help' part of this forum.

Not once did you state that a vial CAN hold 0.1.

From the outset of this thread it was patently obvious that I was confused about it, all I needed was a rundown of the process . Anyhoo I got there in the end so thanks for all replies.
voidy

Postby Hellsblackace » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Taipion wrote:

Distilling ONCE fills a vial with 0.01 liters of rose otto, to fill a vial to full 0.1 you need to distill TEN TIMES or fill the vial by rightclicking on it with a vessel that holds enough rose otto already, like, a bucket of rose otto.

You need 0.1 liters per one bucket to get to 5%, which gives only mediocre chances of getting fyne leather, and is the minimum for tanning. (10 distilled roses)
To get a 100% chance for fyne leather, you need 50% solution, which is 1 liter per one bucket. (100 distilled roses)

Wait so for 4 pieces of fine leather with a 100% chance you need 400 roses?? at from what i read 4 hours each with a alchemy table able to fit a total of 5 distillers costing 25 glasspanes and 240 hours?? ....thats EXPENSIVE
Hellsblackace

Postby Taipion » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Hellsblackace wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Wait so for 4 pieces of fine leather with a 100% chance you need 400 roses?? at from what i read 4 hours each with a alchemy table able to fit a total of 5 distillers costing 25 glasspanes and 240 hours?? ....thats EXPENSIVE

Yes, that is correct, though you should not start this endeavour with just one table, I'd recommend 4 tables / 20 distillers as a good start, and 100 or 200 distillers as a long, long term goal, if you fancy distilling a lot. ^^
Taipion

Postby Memento » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:07 am

Taipion wrote:
Hellsblackace wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Yes, that is correct, though you should not start this endeavour with just one table, I'd recommend 4 tables / 20 distillers as a good start, and 100 or 200 distillers as a long, long term goal, if you fancy distilling a lot. ^^

@ Taipion Don't you sell a bot that does this ?
Memento

Postby Taipion » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:12 am

Memento wrote:
Taipion wrote:
Hellsblackace wrote:
Taipion wrote:

@ Taipion Don't you sell a bot that does this ?

I take it as misinformation you received and believed that you ask this question in this way.

Kandarim has a public plugin that can help with it, the plugin tends to miss distillers, but if you shift click fresh stuff in your inv, it helps.
Taipion

Previous

Return to Help!