Rose tinted Question...

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Rose tinted Question...

Postby voidy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:01 am

Ok.. So in a tanning tub I have 50l of rose tinted tanning solution at 0.7% concentration and of course 4 x limed hides, nothing is happening to them even after 12hrs. what have I done wrong?
ty..
voidy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Versato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:42 am

The concentration is too low. According to wiki, it has to be at least 5%.
Versato
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Hellsblackace » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:32 pm

wiki actually says 4.8 "If the solution falls under (4.8), the hides will not tan."
Hellsblackace
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:27 am

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Versato » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Hellsblackace wrote:wiki actually says 4.8 "If the solution falls under (4.8), the hides will not tan."


Referencing: https://salemthegame.wiki/page/Rose-tin ... ning_Fluid

But i'm not sure to what extent testing has been done, so you could be right.
Versato
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Using one vial (0.1) on one bucket (10.0) gives you 5% iirc.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby voidy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm

So that's like 10 vials for 1 bucket 10l which will tan 1 hide?
voidy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:36 pm

voidy wrote:So that's like 10 vials for 1 bucket 10l which will tan 1 hide?


Taipion wrote:Using one vial (0.1) on one bucket (10.0) gives you 5% iirc.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby voidy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:55 pm

1 vial on a bucket of oil (10) gives 0.5%
voidy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:06 pm

voidy wrote:1 vial on a bucket of oil (10) gives 0.5%


did the vial have 0.01 or 0.1 ?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Rose tinted Question...

Postby voidy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 pm

A vial is 0.01.

All I need is confirmation of how many vials I should use per 10l bucket of oil.

Tyty
voidy
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Next

Return to Help!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests