Back to Providence

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Back to Providence

Postby Guyapollo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:11 pm

So I haven't played since the humors where added. I figured I'd give it a try again.
I logged on to my character and my claim has long since gone into default. I'd like to play again, but as it stands I have no clue where Providence is in relation to my character so I can not navigate back.
The game won't let me fast travel back, as when I try (with an empty inventory no less) the game throws a message stating You cannot travel at this time.
Any ideas, I'm stuck.
Guyapollo

Re: Back to Providence

Postby Ronch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Make a leanto and claim it by clicking on it once it is built ...then try to fast travel.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Taipion » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:50 pm

I am pretty sure you can travel to providence with an empty inventory and no HS,
but you should definitely make a leanto and claim it first, to be able to get back.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Guyapollo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 pm

It's starting to feel like a bug.. And the longer I wait to figure it out the more dangerous my situation gets.\

Edit: I ran around and grabbed the stuff required to make a Leanto and it worked. Seems you require a homestead both directions.
Guyapollo

Return to Help!