WTF

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: WTF

Postby Taipion » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Hellsblackace wrote:everything was gone... coins, inventory, equipment and i had clicked on the lean to(a little white paper appeared) and my almost full health bars (blue was 1/4 low) all went under 50%

That is actually a good indication, coins not in a purse, meaning a stack of silver... will not drop if you KO, so if that was missing, someone either used larceny and/or destroyed your leanto (you did not say you woke up in providence-town, so your leanto/clain should be fine.

Next thing is, which of your humors was actually (almost) empty when you logged back in, like 1 point or so?!

Hellsblackace wrote:everything was gone... coins, inventory, equipment and i had clicked on the lean to(a little white paper appeared) and my almost full health bars (blue was 1/4 low) all went under 50%

That is actually a good indication, coins not in a purse, meaning a stack of silver... will not drop if you KO, so if that was missing, someone either used larceny and/or destroyed your leanto (you did not say you woke up in providence-town, so your leanto/clain should be fine.

Next thing is, which of your humors was actually (almost) empty when you logged back in, like 1 point or so?!

[edit:]
ah, did not see grapie already said most of this, one more thing though:
Were you fighting a snake before you logged out, or were there snakes nearby when you logged out?

This all really looks strange, IF you really want to get help, or at least understand what happened, you need to give some details:
- what was missing, what not (especially coins)?
- what humors of yours were low or almost empty after you logged back in?
- was there still a CLAIMED leanto of yours when you logged back in, or did you claim one afterwards?
- check for scents as described, turn on tracking, walk away until things disappear, walk back to see scents
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Hellsblackace » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm

and again walking along draging my sled when i can't walk any more blue bar is 50% when....whole window flashes and it's now 0 with stars circling my head.....TELLS ME TO LEAVE THIS BUGGY MESS
Hellsblackace

Postby Taipion » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Hellsblackace wrote:and again walking along draging my sled when i can't walk any more blue bar is 50% when....whole window flashes and it's now 0 with stars circling my head.....TELLS ME TO LEAVE THIS BUGGY MESS

- dragging a sled does not cost humors (but slows you down, sleds go faster in coldsnaps btw)
- run, wander, forage and so on drain humors, but stop once you are low
=> there is no way this KOed you

You likely ran into a snake, or some other aggressive animal, without even noticing it.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby grapefruitv » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:28 pm

Which bar was at 0 when it happened?
If it was red, you got itchy stuff or maybe had bleeding after fighting beavers. Or crown of thorns.
If it was blue, as Taipion pointed, you probably encountered a snake and didn't notice the poisoning icon.
If it was black, it was possibly a bear roaring nearby, which gives fear debuff and KOs you if you run out of black bile. Could also be related to crimes, but that's less likely and harder to miss.
grapefruitv

Postby belgear » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:00 pm

I wonder if he somehow lives in the darkness?

Overall sounds like you probably aren't cut out for this game. I 99% guarantee you you are not subject to a weird KO bug. There is something going on that you don't understand and you aren't providing helpful enough information to figure out what it is. If you are actually interested take screenshots. The devs aren't going to give you anything back or believe it was a bug so spreading misinformation is nearly pointless
belgear
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:58 pm

belgear wrote:I wonder if he somehow lives in the darkness?

Overall sounds like you probably aren't cut out for this game. I 99% guarantee you you are not subject to a weird KO bug. There is something going on that you don't understand and you aren't providing helpful enough information to figure out what it is. If you are actually interested take screenshots. The devs aren't going to give you anything back or believe it was a bug so spreading misinformation is nearly pointless

this, or he's just trolling, you never know
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:14 am

Taipion wrote:
this, or he's just trolling, you never know

This is my conclusion.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Previous

Return to Help!