Stuck + unconsciuos

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Stuck + unconsciuos

Postby voidy2 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:48 pm

So, yesterday one of my alts was up to some shenanigans on an ''abandoned claim'' theres been no activity there for the month or so that I've been playing. I spent to long and ran out of black bile and KO'ed. that was around 24 hrs ago and he's still there, with 5 extra madness levels.
Is he a right-off? or is there something I can do?.

cheers..
voidy2

Re: Stuck + unconsciuos

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri May 18, 2018 7:47 pm

The alt might die, yes. Depending on how many crimes you racked up, you might go home before you die of madness. Otherwise, if the claim is abandoned so that it is no longer paid, you might be able to destroy the claimstone. Have you tried? If you have another alt, you could give that a shot. Your alt might then lose it's crime debuff, though I'm not sure on that, I never did a lot of raiding.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby NeiroShop » Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello there. Currently your best bet is walking in there with another crime alt and sending your thing home. The Claim is paid if its a crime so you cannot destroy the claimstone as suggested by TotalyMeow. Or leaving it there for dead if you feel dropping scents on another toon is not worth it.
NeiroShop

Postby voidy2 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:35 pm

haha.. just logged onto him for one final look and he's free. Madness Lvl 9. Gonna be a long recovery, he's currently spooning his bear like there's no tomorrow.

Cheers.
voidy2

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Might want to go smoke some hookah
Paradoxyc
Customer

Return to Help!