Butterflies

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Butterflies

Postby Lilla » Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm

I tried to get the darkness butterflies but it was a fail. I did get to the rats, been there before and since I was lost and the lag was bad I stopped.

Is there any easier way to get the rest of the butterfly collection?
I spawn the moths but only one so far.

Help would be appreciated!
I guess this question is like the top secret grapes that are all gone, or the Masonic Temple:)

I see 35 people reading but no one answers? Is it the black plaque day?

How about this one?
I finally get to rent a stall at the tune of 8k, but through the week it would not accept the rent money, not at any time. I even bought the purse to put the money into and still it did not recognize the money. Whoops there it is, stall gone while I am out trying to find my way home due to so called "lag", only lag after I passed whoever that was looking at me on the coast past that skull art, an hour into the ride and lag boom. I put enough to cover the stall in the bank and I bought 1k worth or product so the rent money was in the stall when it came due. Instead, products all gone, money all gone, what a waste of collecting so many indian charms and soap.

Who is porting into my place and leaving no scents? Don't worry I would never buy from the store. How did you like all those bricks in a bin on top of the other crap you stole? I knew that area was open but I had to make some changes and gather more silver to do so.

When anyone asks questions on the forum all they get is it is in the older posts. While that may be correct, somthings are not in the older posts. You all have gotten just plain meaner through the years.

I play this game to relax! Focus on something different. Have a good day!
Lilla

Re: Butterflies

Postby Lillli » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:45 am

Lilla, sadly I do not have an answer to your question but not all of us have gotten mean while playing this game but those of us who do not go around killing everyone they see for sport seem to be far and few. There are a lot fewer of us even here compared to last year Especially after the roving bands appeared. We have been broken into regularly and robbed. The sticky part was it happened each time we bought a rifle to go hunt the bears and cougars around us. Seemed a little suspicious to me. I do hope you get your stall as I try to shop often to help support other players. Good luck.

Oh the only way I found to get all the butterflies and moths was to collect a lot of caterpillars and a whole lot of kudzu to feed them then turn them into cocoons, stick them in urns and see what you get. I once had 30 urns with nothing but cocoons or caterpillars in them. I have scaled back a lot on that endeavor but it did pay off in the long run.
Lillli

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:41 am

Not To derail this post but did you happen to go by Lulla?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Lilla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Thank you for your information on the butterflies. I did not try urns yet. I have been just doing the cocoons in a box. Yes, tons of kudzu. I have gotten four so far that have hatched:)

Sorry to hear you keep losing a gun to fight bears and cougars. I lost a lot but never any tracks left behind. I put locks on everything and blazing braziers where I could. It seems to have slowed down since I walled in my monument and locked it.

For the bears get some etta fangs from the snakes, then hit and run across the river, wait for him to die, or run through woods near deer, they go after him.

I am not lulu. This is an alt because when I Logged in with my main this year she was thermoplasted to hell. I had not logged in for a couple of years. No big deal, someone had already taken over my home and was just waiting for the timer to run out when I left.
Lilla

Return to Help!