is it posable to out run a Cougar ?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

is it posable to out run a Cougar ?

Postby monkeybee11 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:59 am

bit of a stupid plan my end yesterday desided to do some exsploring bc new season mite find a event
only got a bit carryed away and ended up very far away from my homested and as soon as that dawned on me a Cougar aggroed so tryed to run form it bc im only at like 30-40 blibe but after about 30-40mins the couger finerly got a stun on me and koed me so woud like to know if it is posable to out run a Cougar to a point of where it will deaggro ?
monkeybee11

Re: is it posable to out run a Cougar ?

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun May 13, 2018 10:03 am

monkeybee11 wrote:bit of a stupid plan my end yesterday desided to do some exsploring bc new season mite find a event
only got a bit carryed away and ended up very far away from my homested and as soon as that dawned on me a Cougar aggroed so tryed to run form it bc im only at like 30-40 blibe but after about 30-40mins the couger finerly got a stun on me and koed me so woud like to know if it is posable to out run a Cougar to a point of where it will deaggro ?

Swim over a river or climb a cliff. They have to go arround it to get to you.
Also, be on a mount.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby monkeybee11 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:14 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
monkeybee11 wrote:bit of a stupid plan my end yesterday desided to do some exsploring bc new season mite find a event

Swim over a river or climb a cliff. They have to go arround it to get to you.
Also, be on a mount.

....saying that me shoud get around to unlocking swimming....wth havent me yet o.O

as for the mounting was considering that but thort it woud get a wack at me in the animation

mounts huh....ya no XD havent seen the horse guy in provadance but if me remember there like 200 silver im trying to save up for a town bell in case some 1 desides to make 1 just to raid me and ive got no teddy bear so dont want to feed royal jelly to dead crickets in till im able to defend agence madness but thx for the tips ^_^
monkeybee11

Postby Ronch » Sun May 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Normally a player will hear a Cougar first, make sure your volume is turned up a bit.
The Cougar will also show up on your map/radar too, keep an eye on that constantly while traveling wilds on foot.

Basic swimming skill is going to be essential to exploring the map further, so are the climbing skill(s).
Also, as you progress in skills, exploring will get much easier and a lot faster with the use of canoes.

If a Cougar or Bear blocks your path's direction on the map, just log out for 15 plus minutes and it will be gone when you log back in.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby monkeybee11 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:26 pm

....yaaaaaaa.......may have salem mute when im forraging to watch tv as im doing it ¬.¬ need something to keep me entataned when doing boring crap in this game like looking for skin skins and indian feathers and cottenfields that ppl dont have inside there pclame (ive made like 30 cotten sheets just from finding fields of cotten in abbdoned towns/clames walking form my clame back to provadance)

knew crickets and rabbits and beevers showed up on the minimap didt think the cou...meowmeows did (shut up easyer to spell XD ) bc u know....they have ninja skills and half invisable

it woud be like wearing camo gear in the army then spraying a whole bottle of hugoboss just befor a covert mission :thinking:
monkeybee11

Return to Help!