wild tuba and dead trees ?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

wild tuba and dead trees ?

Postby monkeybee11 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:02 pm

hai came back to the game after about 2 years or so and ive found an abbdond players base so desided to help my self to some of his potted trees (most of the walls have decayed and ohmost everything is going red so assuming its abbdonded)
but as the cold snap started the trees ive taken from that base look dead just like the trees on that little island west of the main town so has monkey done something wrong?

and wile ive been digging around my clame bc im a morron and started my base on a hill ive been finding these wild tuba
(think thats the spelling the font in this game is so freaking small)

but im not able to findthem on the wiki so ive got no idea if they shoud be keeped and potted or atten on the spot :?:
monkeybee11

Re: wild tuba and dead trees ?

Postby Taipion » Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:hai came back to the game after about 2 years or so and ive found an abbdond players base so desided to help my self to some of his potted trees (most of the walls have decayed and ohmost everything is going red so assuming its abbdonded)
but as the cold snap started the trees ive taken from that base look dead just like the trees on that little island west of the main town so has monkey done something wrong?

and wile ive been digging around my clame bc im a morron and started my base on a hill ive been finding these wild tuba
(think thats the spelling the font in this game is so freaking small)

but im not able to findthem on the wiki so ive got no idea if they shoud be keeped and potted or atten on the spot :?:

assuming you use latikais client, there are options to display trees differently

also, if you are talking about fruit trees, yes, they kind of look "dead" on a coldsnap, but will be back blossoming next everbloom
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby monkeybee11 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:31 pm

no im on defult client

and ooooo fruit trees :O never got to use them befor sweet need to see if theres any more next time im over there
monkeybee11

Postby Taipion » Sat May 05, 2018 8:39 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:no im on defult client

and ooooo fruit trees :O never got to use them befor sweet need to see if theres any more next time im over there

You will need bee skeps or a butterfly conservatory nearby to go from blossoming to actual fruits, see the wiki for more info.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby monkeybee11 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:50 pm

ok now just need to know about this wild tuba if it shoud be stored in till im able to plant it in a pot (if it can be) or eat it
it looks like a sweet potato
monkeybee11

Postby Taipion » Sat May 05, 2018 10:54 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:ok now just need to know about this wild tuba if it shoud be stored in till im able to plant it in a pot (if it can be) or eat it
it looks like a sweet potato

Should be on the wiki also, you plant it on a field to get more potatoes.
Taipion

Postby monkeybee11 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:09 pm

ah ok and no cant find it on the wiki at all
monkeybee11

Return to Help!