Mulberry

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Mulberry

Postby voidy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:47 pm

I got this for a craving, I haven't been playing long but i've not seen one of these, where could i lay my hands upon one of these?. Is there something i could eat to trip the craving?.
voidy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Mulberry

Postby Ronch » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:03 pm

If you are using the Latikai client to play the game; open it's interface, click the radar tab and check the box that says 'hidden' ..that will make the berries show up on your map/radar.

Otherwise their icons on the ground are so small that it's difficult to see them, they are just a short twig popping out of ground with 3 berries hanging from it.

I find them a lot in larger grassland terrains and pine forest terrains the most (easier to spot them in grasslands)
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Mulberry

Postby Zapt13 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:17 pm

No, it's from a fruit tree. Check player stalls in the warm season, or eat any tree fruit, or visit the Mason's Lodge
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:41 am

Re: Mulberry

Postby kitty629 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Mulberry is a fruit but I think visiting the mason lodge would just change your craving to another fruit.
kitty629
Customer
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:08 am

Re: Mulberry

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Ronch wrote:If you are using the Latikai client to play the game; open it's interface, click the radar tab and check the box that says 'hidden' ..that will make the berries show up on your map/radar.

Otherwise their icons on the ground are so small that it's difficult to see them, they are just a short twig popping out of ground with 3 berries hanging from it.

I find them a lot in larger grassland terrains and pine forest terrains the most (easier to spot them in grasslands)

Great advice Ronch.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Mulberry

Postby rodneymillerpca » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Mulberry is a fruit that grows on trees. The thing that looks like a twig on the ground is a crowberry stalk or huckleberries. The fruit cravings are a bit tough. I had the fruit craving all though the last cold snap.
Youth are our best investment. Invest in them wisely to yield the best return.
rodneymillerpca
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Mulberry

Postby Ronch » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:47 pm

I see, thanks for the corrections.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Mulberry

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:52 pm

kitty629 wrote:Mulberry is a fruit but I think visiting the mason lodge would just change your craving to another fruit.


No, it just changes your craving to whatever food it changes to on that day.
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

Re: Mulberry

Postby Adelewhy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:21 am

It's spring so you could easily find a mulberry. Check the shops or just eat any piece of fruit.
Adelewhy
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Mulberry

Postby voidy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Cheers guys, yesterday there was no fruit in town, i tried eating the rotten versions but that didn't have the desired effect. Today was a good day, had me a snozzberry and all was good.
voidy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 pm


Return to Help!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests