P Claim Destroyed

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

P Claim Destroyed

Postby riker88 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:07 am

So one of my characters appeared naked in providence today. Last played 3 days ago, P-claim was fully paid up 2 months worth.

I logged into a nearby alt and scouted the base. Completely destroyed/looted. No village claim present, there was a small enemy p-claim nearby and a bunch of flags.

Been a solo player for 4 years, no raiding experience. I was curious because I thought paid up p-claims could not be destroyed, only taken over if a village is set up.

Thanks
riker88
Customer

Re: P Claim Destroyed

Postby TheDuke86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:36 am

riker88 wrote:So one of my characters appeared naked in providence today. Last played 3 days ago, P-claim was fully paid up 2 months worth.

I logged into a nearby alt and scouted the base. Completely destroyed/looted. No village claim present, there was a small enemy p-claim nearby and a bunch of flags.

Been a solo player for 4 years, no raiding experience. I was curious because I thought paid up p-claims could not be destroyed, only taken over if a village is set up.

Thanks

Can you post screens of your base?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Heffernan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:52 am

riker88 wrote: and a bunch of flags.

most likely put up a townbell, then made flags, eminent domained ur claim, then salvaged the townbell to get his materials back
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:42 pm

Yes 100% an eminent domain case, they just salvaged their bell mats and didn't bother pclaiming over it.

Your p-claim likely was fairly small enough that the opposite side assumed it was worth-while to eminent domain. On top of that, with the current law&lore mechanics eminent domain is fairly broken, so a town for any serious base is necessarily.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby riker88 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:38 pm

Shouldn't i get silver for the eminent domain?, And what is the purpose of the flags?
Last edited by riker88 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
riker88
Customer

Postby Judaism » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:39 pm

riker88 wrote:Shouldn't i get silver for the eminent domain?

Yes you should, in your bank.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby riker88 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:42 pm

i checked and my bank is empty
riker88
Customer

Postby grapefruitv » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:43 pm

riker88 wrote:Shouldn't i get silver for the eminent domain?, And what is the purpose of the flags?

Flags are needed to increase town authority to make it enough to domain the claim of the size of yours. They are not salvageable, so whoever did this to you just left them there.

Are you sure you are checking the bank on the owner of the claim account?
grapefruitv

Postby riker88 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:02 pm

Yes , the character that owned the P-claim
riker88
Customer

Postby Judaism » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:16 pm

I've had the same thing occurring to me on Concord aswell but it was an unpaid pclaim however.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Help!