P Claim Destroyed

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: P Claim Destroyed

Postby oleanna » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 pm

If i dont say **** ( sorry if i do :oops: ), a PClaim is enough if it is large enough to put the stone out of range of eminent domain.

Anyway this op mechanic could be fixed easily, dev have just to block the salvage of the Bell as they do for the Pclaim stone and the cost of the procedure ll be simply to high to be valuable.
If not the guy is rich enought to have a TClaim...
oleanna

Postby grapefruitv » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Salvaging a bell makes less than 5k difference, that is not a sum to make someone decide against domaining.
grapefruitv

Postby oleanna » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:31 pm

grapefruitv wrote:Salvaging a bell makes less than 5k difference, that is not a sum to make someone decide against domaining.

a town claim cost 8500
+ 20 WIB
+ 10 CB
+ ... ****

A Bell cost around 10k+ 2x Cost of the claim ( negligible with a Top L&L toon i suppose ), if the defenders have enought to be profitable, the defender should have build a Town Claim...
Actually, the bell can be salvage ( and the charter of town can be recover ) and the cost of the bell is negligible too so Any PClaim could be profitable depending of the salvage success.
oleanna

Postby Ronch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:46 pm

oleanna wrote:
grapefruitv wrote:Salvaging a bell makes less than 5k difference, that is not a sum to make someone decide against domaining.

a town claim cost 8500
+ 20 WIB
+ 10 CB
+ ... ****

A Bell cost around 10k+ 2x Cost of the claim ( negligible with a Top L&L toon i suppose ), if the defenders have enought to be profitable, the defender should have build a Town Claim...
Actually, the bell can be salvage ( and the charter of town can be recover ) and the cost of the bell is negligible too so Any PClaim could be profitable depending of the salvage success.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby grapefruitv » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:50 pm

oleanna wrote:A Bell cost around 10k+

Exactly, and 50%(= chance of getting your stuff back at salvaging) of 10k is 5k.
If salvaging is removed you still pay for everything else, therefore only 5k difference comparing to the way it used to be.
When you domain a claim you either expect worthy loot or you just really want this claim gone, in either case 5000s is not a game changer.

Yes, you can get lucky ant get more than 50%, but you also can get unlucky. In the long run it rounds up to 50% anyway.
grapefruitv

Postby riolic » Wed May 02, 2018 1:01 pm

A large pclaim is not a sure way to avoid being domained.
If someone wants you gone bad enough. They can do it. See example a: https://youtu.be/TVYsJgVlm9o
riolic
Customer

Previous

Return to Help!