Madness and Diseased

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Madness and Diseased

Postby Silushun » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Hey guys, we made a Teddybear yesterday (last night GMT to be precise) I logged in and slept with it. My Madness hasn't dropped a single level, also I woke up with it telling me to spawn at my Lean-To losing my Inventory and being Diseased.. What the hell happened to my character while he was asleep? hmmm
Silushun

Re: Madness and Diseased

Postby Nikixos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:36 pm

If you crafted it yourself... someone pclaimed on your bed or town belled it, if you have disease, someone put deer tick, the spider you get when butchering deer, in your clothes or a cloth you bought...
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Silushun » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 pm

My friend crafted it, and my bed is in my Pclaim.

I haven't changed any clothes that I made myself I don't understand, I logged off in my bed last night, and haven't played until just then because I had work all day XD. I'm just confused as to how I am fine last night but sleep with the bear trying to get the Madness down (sais it takes 8 hours per level) and now I have Zero Inventory and Madness still the same.
Silushun

Postby Lusewing » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Is your claim paided up? The lase Update made it so that claims and town bells that are not paid for (left to run out of silver) can have crimes comitted on them without issue. This has lead to a lot of raiders clearing out any places they find that are undefended.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Silushun » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Lusewing wrote:Is your claim paided up? The lase Update made it so that claims and town bells that are not paid for (left to run out of silver) can have crimes comitted on them without issue. This has lead to a lot of raiders clearing out any places they find that are undefended.

It has 25.7 Days of Cover, I make sure its topped up.
Silushun

Postby grapefruitv » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Is there a chance someone or even you loged on your character and logged off again without stepping out of the bed in those 8+ hours?
grapefruitv

Postby Silushun » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 pm

grapefruitv wrote:Is there a chance someone or even you loged on your character and logged off again without stepping out of the bed in those 8+ hours?

Nope, not today anyways. Because even had I logged in, loot gets spread every where correct? I had a fair amount in my inventory, you would have seen it through the walls/Bed atleast, there is space inbetween all anyways.
Silushun

Postby Silushun » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:03 pm

How do I get rid of a disease? The Wiki isn't working anymore.

EDIT: Nevermind, the Wiki finally responds. I'm now curing it although, I have an imbalance of Blood and Yellow Bile but I searched and you can only have 1 at a time? We'll see. I'm Vomitting and being Stunned.
Silushun

Postby Silushun » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:19 pm

I ate Columbine Paste, how long does it take for the Disease to disappear?
Silushun

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:37 pm

You use medicine untill it works.
Even if its the correct medicine youll need more than one dose.
If it works disease icon diseapears right away
ZoddAlmighty

Next

Return to Help!