Plenty _ farming plots

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Plenty _ farming plots

Postby Adelewhy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:49 am

The old wiki is spazzing but you can find all the farming values for fertilizer here under the "Fertilizer and Field Values" section: http://kralith.eu/index.php?title=Agriculture

Coal does indeed lower your plenty. There are a couple that add plenty as well as speed, just remember that each fertilizer used reduces the effectiveness of the next so layer it in the order of what you most want (plenty, followed by speed, etc). (As someone noted earlier, JC recently nerfed dross, should read 125 instead of 200).
Adelewhy

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Adelewhy wrote:The old wiki is spazzing but you can find all the farming values for fertilizer here under the "Fertilizer and Field Values" section: http://kralith.eu/index.php?title=Agriculture

Coal does indeed lower your plenty. There are a couple that add plenty as well as speed, just remember that each fertilizer used reduces the effectiveness of the next so layer it in the order of what you most want (plenty, followed by speed, etc). (As someone noted earlier, JC recently nerfed dross, should read 125 instead of 200).

Great, thank you ! ...The link worked too.
Wiki has also been spazzing on me lately, and why I brought the question here.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Ronch wrote:After I drop one bone meal on the first plot, all other plots with plenty below 70% in the same field will not receive any bone meal.

My bad... after dropping bone meal on the first plot, the remaining stack of bone meal was less than 1kg when I was attempting to drop it on the next farm plot.

I figured out to drop 1kg stacks per farm plot, and now all of my farm plots received bone meal.

Noob farmers, sheesh !

...Anyway, thanks for all of the help, I think I have farming figured out now (especially the "plenty")
This game's community is awesome. :D
Ronch

Postby Adelewhy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Ronch wrote:
Ronch wrote:After I drop one bone meal on the first plot, all other plots with plenty below 70% in the same field will not receive any bone meal.

My bad... after dropping bone meal on the first plot, the remaining stack of bone meal was less than 1kg when I was attempting to drop it on the next farm plot.

I figured out to drop 1kg stacks per farm plot, and now all of my farm plots received bone meal.

Noob farmers, sheesh !

...Anyway, thanks for all of the help, I think I have farming figured out now (especially the "plenty")
This game's community is awesome. :D

You can also just fill a dry goods back with bonemeal and just walk down each farming row clicking on the fields one after another. So much easier then sectioning out 1kg stacks. :)
Adelewhy

Postby Ronch » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 am

Adelewhy wrote:You can also just fill a dry goods back with bonemeal and just walk down each farming row clicking on the fields one after another. So much easier then sectioning out 1kg stacks. :)
Will do next time, thank you.
Ronch

Previous

Return to Help!