Eclipse

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Eclipse

Postby elidmw » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 am

I have been travelling in non-darkness area when the world suddenly went dark and a bit bloody red, then it turned back normal. Felt like some dark magic, but without any side effects for my character. Could anyone share knowledge about what it could've been?
elidmw

Re: Eclipse

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 am

elidmw wrote:I have been travelling in non-darkness area when the world suddenly went dark and a bit bloody red, then it turned back normal. Felt like some dark magic, but without any side effects for my character. Could anyone share knowledge about what it could've been?

shhhh you saw nothing.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby battleslayer888 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:50 am

elidmw wrote:I have been travelling in non-darkness area when the world suddenly went dark and a bit bloody red, then it turned back normal. Felt like some dark magic, but without any side effects for my character. Could anyone share knowledge about what it could've been?

You've experienced your first bloodmoon pilgrim!
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby grimkid » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

twilight . you might have entered and left twilight zone. you can tell by the presence of thee rats.
grimkid

Return to Help!