Adventure's Pack

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Adventure's Pack

Postby Uboob » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 am

I was just wondering, If I was to purchase the adventure's pack and be perma killed after using it. Is there a way of reclaiming it or do I have to purchase the pack again?
Uboob

Re: Adventure's Pack

Postby Sevenless » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:57 am

If you claim it on a character, it's gone for good. Now you could have the pieces of clothing left at your house (assuming it's not raided) or other ways of defending your items, but the pack itself is gone.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Uboob » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 am

Ok, well it's like purchasing a game and after playing it once you don't play it again, I'm sure the pack will last longer than that :)
Uboob

Postby Sevenless » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 am

Uboob wrote:Ok, well it's like purchasing a game and after playing it once you don't play it again, I'm sure the pack will last longer than that :)

There are plenty of games where you purchase "consumable" in game bonuses. Look at it that way. If you're careful, you can keep it around longer but eventually the items will be "used" up if you don't sell them.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Return to Help!