Raided on Concord

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Raided on Concord

Postby Heolix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:47 pm

So I was raised on concord (larceny and destroyed a fire pit (why???)) between today and yesterday. I’m toggling tracking, but no scents appear at all. Tracks appear, but only my own. What’s going on? How can I see the scents? Bugged out or? I know scents last for a week or so, larceny at least does. Trespassing is a few days. I’ve had trespassing scents before and been able to see them and such
Heolix

Re: Raided on Concord

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Was your claimstone paid?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heolix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Yes, it had plenty in it
Heolix

Postby Heolix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm

I think I figured it out. Since I was on the trade forums my Hs secret is there, so people could friend me, well I used an alt on my property and had all my permissions for white color on, and so I think that’s why there’s no scents. I just wonder how that happened
Heolix

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 am

Heolix wrote:I think I figured it out. Since I was on the trade forums my Hs secret is there, so people could friend me, well I used an alt on my property and had all my permissions for white color on, and so I think that’s why there’s no scents. I just wonder how that happened

Likely the case, not sure what you're still confused about. White is the default kin color
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:50 am

change your color of the alt to orange or any other color and turn off all white permissions give orange all the permissions and dont give anyone orange color in ur kin list problem solved
nosfirebird

Return to Help!