Indestructable leanto ?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Indestructable leanto ?

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:42 am

Awhile back I intentionally killed a fresh alt just to decorate my homestead with his skeleton, so his skeleton is currently still hanging out inside of the homestead's territory.

But, his old leanto is still claimed after almost a week has past, and today I finally decided to destroy it.
...Another character of mine who has permissions on that homestead, and who has criminal skills built up to larceny tried to first salvage it, then salvage it with criminal turned on, then tried to just destroy it too. But, none of these options worked to remove that leanto though.

So am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug ?
I can live without the small and out of the way space that the leanto is occupying, but would rather have an empty leanto there instead of a claimed one. (claimed by a dead alt)

Thank you for your time, and or any responses.
Last edited by Ronch on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Re: Indestructable leanto ?

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:00 am

need waste not larceny to destroy things
nosfirebird

Postby belgear » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 am

you can destroy it without commiting a crime if you cover the leanto with a pclaim (have to destroy with pclaim owner)
belgear
Customer

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 am

belgear wrote:you can destroy it without commiting a crime if you cover the leanto with a pclaim (have to destroy with pclaim owner)

Thank you, that is what I will do, it is already under the claim.

nosfirebird wrote:need waste not larceny to destroy things

Thank you for that info too, I'm still learning.
Ronch

Postby Taipion » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 am

Ronch wrote:
belgear wrote:you can destroy it without commiting a crime if you cover the leanto with a pclaim (have to destroy with pclaim owner)

Thank you, that is what I will do, it is already under the claim.

nosfirebird wrote:need waste not larceny to destroy things

Thank you for that info too, I'm still learning.

Easier to create a new char and inherit your dead char (who owned that leanto), takes like 20 seconds to do that,
this char will skip the tutorial and directly spawn at the leanto (that's why it's still claimed) and will be able to destroy or salvage* it without crime.

*salvage now requires the char to know how to construct things to be able to salvage them, but leanto is a pretty early thing ^^
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Taipion wrote:
Easier to create a new char and inherit your dead char (who owned that leanto), takes like 20 seconds to do that,
this char will skip the tutorial and directly spawn at the leanto (that's why it's still claimed) and will be able to destroy or salvage* it without crime.

*salvage now requires the char to know how to construct things to be able to salvage them, but leanto is a pretty early thing ^^

Thank you Taipion. I like the idea of skipping the tutorial.
Ronch

Return to Help!