Hangman on a tree; Madness level; Insanity????

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Hangman on a tree; Madness level; Insanity????

Postby Azrail » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Got my character permadie in like 3-5 min working on my farm ... next character i made and got my Inheritance luckly made in time i returned to my base and in area found hangman on a tree i cut that tree and it was gone but i think it was making everyone mad in the area. I got some problems with madness... on new character in 10-15 min. got already i think 3-4 rd madness level i don't know how; when i was restoring my levels and learning stuff nonstop. I don't get it why? Also there should be somekind bar showing insanity progress... not something like that; like you walk collect flowers and use inspirationals and nothing more and you get insanity level in rapid time, and its not bloodmoon. Can someone elaborate why is this happening?
Azrail

Re: Hangman on a tree; Madness level; Insanity????

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:02 pm

The hangman is an unrelated event. If you loot him, you can get some nice things.

Insanity is meant to be a mystery. You must be doing something like butchering animals without a knife or licking moldy boards if you are gaining it very quickly. Keep studying and doing other relaxing things to keep your insanity low.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 pm

You do gain madness for looking at a player who is hung in a tree. The 'faces' near your humor bars show your progression as you become more and more mad.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Ronch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 am

JohnCarver wrote:You do gain madness for looking at a player who is hung in a tree.

This game is awesome !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Return to Help!