Server crashed and time missing for cementation

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Server crashed and time missing for cementation

Postby gatorades » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Hello,

I was trying cementation for the first time and, after a week of waiting, finally the blister coffins were ready, I put them on the ground and after 12 hours I was going to check them but sadly the server was crashed. It's almost 3 hours now that I'm waiting for them the turn in to steel or dross but I really need to go to work and cannot stay here watching them.

Can someone just tell me for how long the server was crashed so I can know when exactly to check them?

Thank you.
Last edited by gatorades on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gatorades

Re: Server crashed and time missing for cementation

Postby Taipion » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:24 pm

gatorades wrote:Hello,

I was trying cementation for the first time and, after a week of waiting, finally the blister coffins were ready, I put them on the ground and after 12 hours I was going to check them but sadly the server was crashed. It's almost 3 hours now that I'm waiting for them the turn in to steel of dross but I really need to go to work and cannot stay here watching them.

Can someone just tell me for how long the server was crashed so I can know when exactly to check them?

Thank you.

First, use timers in Enders/Latikais client, they only take server time into account, so downtime does not effect them and you know always how much time on the server has passed.

Second, iirc, once the coffins are done and put on the ground, they can't "go bad" anymore, so it does not matter how long you let them sit there after cooling, as long as you put them out of the furnace in time.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby gatorades » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Taipion wrote:Second, iirc, once the coffins are done and put on the ground, they can't "go bad" anymore, so it does not matter how long you let them sit there after cooling, as long as you put them out of the furnace in time.

I was actually afraid that they could go bad... Good to know they don't.

Thank you Taipion
gatorades

Postby gatorades » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Maybe this is an issue...

One coffin turn in to 4 steel bars and the other one didn't even cool down, it's still red and no menu appears on it when I click. Is it normal?
gatorades

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Yes, it is normal, it will cool down eventually.
grapefruitv

Return to Help!