Bee-sting protection

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Bee-sting protection

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Well, i see that you are autistic so i forgive you. I was always kind hearted with less fortunate.
Edit:
You will be eligible to to be taken seriusly with insults and threats after aproxx a year of playing salem. Untill then have fun small fry!

Thank you again for the additional information.

Glad to bee of help! See what i did there? ;)
If you have any additional inquiries about salem mechanics feel free to send me a pm!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:06 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Glad to bee of help! See what i did there? ;)
If you have any additional inquiries about salem mechanics feel free to send me a pm!

Will do, thanks again.
And, yeah that is cleverly funny.

Feel free to send me a PM here soon, and I'll share a world survey to a rich noob's small homestead as a token of my appreciation for your generous spirit and of course your entertaining wit too.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am

TotalyMeow wrote:If you think there is a problem, it would be good to give some useful information. Try checking with a bigger character so you can get an accurate reading and make a screen shot so we can see the state of the hive.

I don't currently have a higher character at that homestead any longer, but I went ahead and checked one of the remaining skeps after emptying my inspiration points (but forgot to empty my inventory again in prep for the KO)
I did see the numbers that ZoddAlmighty said would be there at the bottom of the skep-window when I tried to take a extremely fast peek inside to avoid so many stings.
But, my dexterity failed me and I KO'd. Although one of the two screen shots that I did capture did not record the inside of the skep, the other might have but it has to much info to share publicly, so I will try to find it in my game folder and PM it to you.
...If neither screenshot captured anything "useful" as you say, then maybe my much higher level game neighbor will have time to stop by and take a look inside my last remaining skep and take a calm screenshot that I can PM to you too, we'll see.
I've had to destroy two skeps now just to pick up what my characters drop when KO'd from stings. And I cannot build skeps any longer to replace those two yet because of my Mains death via a bee skep under the Blood Moon several days ago too.

Anyway, the skep's window did say 0 - 60,000, and it only had two empty slots inside, hope that helps ?
If this issue I am trying to explain genuinely does concern you and your fellow Dev team members to a point of making a move on it, then I am positive that my account's activity log archived on your server somewhere will prove everything that I've shared with you (including the screen shots) in this loathsome attempt to offer earnest feedback to your team about my experiences in your game.
I will 'probably' only be expressing my feedback about this game via word-of-mouth in the future, rather than expressing it here on your forums. :(
...So at this point, unless my neighbor decides to help, I am not at all interested in attempting to take another look inside my last remaining skep to take another screen shot until I have leveled a higher character at that homestead.
But by then this bee sting issue with low humors shouldn't be a problem for me personally any longer, nor for any of the players who I would still be willing to stand up for in this game.

You all have a nice day again, I know I am going to.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:02 am

TotalyMeow wrote:If you think there is a problem, it would be good to give some useful information. Try checking with a bigger character so you can get an accurate reading and make a sceenshot so we can see the state of the hive.

I gluttony fed one of my alts today to survive bee stings (it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be) the screen shot was taken just now, it has the amount of bees that I try to keep in all skeps, and how many was in the skep that KO'd my almost 40 B-humor Main-character during last Blood Moon, killing him. :cry:

http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/27d1 ... 844c8a2ecd

If link does not work, the screen shot is also posted on Game's website in public screen shots. (titled: Bee Skep with UI)
I will also send it to you in PM, I hope this helps.
Ronch

Postby riker88 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Problem might be people just not realizing that you're taking humor damage.

so they open three or four hives not noticing that they're taking damage and then they KO.

I myself play with the game sound turned off I'm sure others do too
riker88
Customer

Previous

Return to Help!