One of my humours got to zero .. please help

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

One of my humours got to zero .. please help

Postby tecsonic » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:19 pm

One of my humours got to zero (the green one) and I got knocked out (stars swirling around my head) and it said that I would wake up in a minute or so, but it has gone half an hour know and nothing has happend. Please help!
tecsonic

Re: One of my humours got to zero .. please help

Postby Sevenless » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 pm

You were trespassing on a claim after having turned on criminal acts I assume?

If so you've got to wait 24 hours before that character wakes up. Crimes are serious biznuss.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby tecsonic » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Sevenless wrote:You were trespassing on a claim after having turned on criminal acts I assume?

If so you've got to wait 24 hours before that character wakes up. Crimes are serious biznuss.

Maaaan... thats a little bit harsh.. but guess I just lie here and wait then xD.. Thanks a lot for your answer :)
tecsonic

Postby Procne » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Unless claim's owner comes and sends you home, or someone murders you. When you are lying KOed after tresspassing your character stays in game, even when you log out.
Procne

Postby Sevenless » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm

tecsonic wrote:
Sevenless wrote:You were trespassing on a claim after having turned on criminal acts I assume?

Maaaan... thats a little bit harsh.. but guess I just lie here and wait then xD.. Thanks a lot for your answer :)

Aye, but since the game is permadeath criminals can really mess with people's game. Likewise, criminals can be messed with as well.

Stay away from criminal acts of any kind until you have more BB to do so. And be aware the more serious crimes allow someone to summon you if you're offline and kill you.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Return to Help!