Group Port To Wilderness

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Group Port To Wilderness

Postby BulletKandy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 pm

I tried to port me and my party to the wilderness but it just says coming soon? anyone know when its going to be implemented?

Thanks
BulletKandy

Re: Group Port To Wilderness

Postby Procne » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Soon. no ETA was given. I assume it's low on the priority list though
Procne

Postby Sevenless » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Not a clue. Devs haven't mentioned it for a while. Most people get a claim running and use the friend teleport to claim option right now to compensate, or they walk out of boston together.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby BulletKandy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Sevenless wrote:Not a clue. Devs haven't mentioned it for a while. Most people get a claim running and use the friend teleport to claim option right now to compensate, or they walk out of boston together.

Ive had a couple of failed attempts at walking out of Boston always get lost in a stupid mountain area haha! any tips?

cheers
BulletKandy

Postby Sevenless » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:28 pm

If you follow the coast north or south before heading inland you're guaranteed to be able to get a decent distance from boston at least. The basic key is to avoid ridgy areas. If you find one, just follow the edges. Going into them is an exercise in pain for low skill chars.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Return to Help!