Black screen after logged in .?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Black screen after logged in .?

Postby lachlaan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:54 pm

Yes yes, not vpn, NOW WHAT COMPUTER AND JAVA ARE YOU RUNNING PLOX D:
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby pestilence123 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:28 pm

JC! When you FIX that we wait!?!?!??!!?
pestilence123

Postby lachlaan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Fix what? Ain't none of y'all helped diagnose the actual issue. If for whatever reason the issue is unique to your systems and he lacks a computer that makes the same thing happen there is no way for him to reproduce and so no way to test what's going on. At best he can check character inventories and stuff, try to reset positions just to see if it's any of that stuff or if there's anything in common, but past that point you guys need to give some info on the circumstances.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby pestilence123 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:37 pm

lachlaan wrote:Fix what? Ain't none of y'all helped diagnose the actual issue. If for whatever reason the issue is unique to your systems and he lacks a computer that makes the same thing happen there is no way for him to reproduce and so no way to test what's going on. At best he can check character inventories and stuff, try to reset positions just to see if it's any of that stuff or if there's anything in common, but past that point you guys need to give some info on the circumstances.

you is not understand?
JC looks change server port and 5-10% player lost chance too log in. i think that.
pestilence123

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Did he actually change the port?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby black89hawk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 pm

I send it you lol
for me I just java system 64bit
I have program keep my all drivers update
my windows 7

I check just now all my drivers java working good and update
black89hawk

Postby Brego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:46 pm

lachlaan wrote:Fix what? Ain't none of y'all helped diagnose the actual issue. If for whatever reason the issue is unique to your systems and he lacks a computer that makes the same thing happen there is no way for him to reproduce and so no way to test what's going on. At best he can check character inventories and stuff, try to reset positions just to see if it's any of that stuff or if there's anything in common, but past that point you guys need to give some info on the circumstances.

Some info ?But how can i understand this issue ?i'm not a person who is friendly with it ,or know something about this ,as i said before it worked fine all this years even if there were some new patches ,or before this big one .Developers are the one who knows what they are going to add ,what they changed .But i even can't figure out about this issue because i never got any like this one .That's why i think people are trying to ask Carver to find a reason
I know some games client can ask to install new updates for windows ,but i don't think if it would work with salem .
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm still trying ot see what everbody affected has in common.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby lachlaan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:08 pm

How about a screenshot of the black screen with the window not full screen? Curious how it looks.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby black89hawk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:08 pm

thanks Jc hope you guys find the problem and fix it soon
black89hawk

PreviousNext

Return to Help!