Grapes

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Grapes

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 am

Where or how can I find them?

Is an exploration event? What should I looking for?
Teoki

Re: Grapes

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:45 am

Find out for yourself or wait til developers choose to give it away to people who can't figure it out.

⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:50 am

I asked in the help section to avoid the usual pointless bragging.. but I guess some players with so much to compensate for really can't help themselves.
Teoki

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:45 am

Yeah, I know this is the help section but nobody is going to tell you how to get them any time soon. The developers are your only way out for the foreseeable future.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:52 am

Teoki wrote:I asked in the help section to avoid the usual pointless bragging.. but I guess some players with so much to compensate for really can't help themselves.

No offense, but expeditions are competitive. You won't get much help from your competition. Your insults will simply put off those that would help anyway.
Tulgarath

Postby Qiresea » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:56 am

if Teoki keeps posting like this, he will be the next model for my drawings :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:00 am

Qiresea wrote:if Teoki keeps posting like this, he will be the next model for my drawings :lol:

One day I hope for the honor :oops:
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:33 am

And yet.. more than one PMed me with the answer.
Teoki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:38 am

Tulgarath wrote:
Teoki wrote:I asked in the help section to avoid the usual pointless bragging.. but I guess some players with so much to compensate for really can't help themselves.

No offense, but expeditions are competitive. You won't get much help from your competition. Your insults will simply put off those that would help anyway.

You got low standards for insults.. this is the help section so I had to mitigate much my reply :)
Teoki

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Teoki wrote:And yet.. more than one PMed me with the answer.

So... this thread did what it was supposed to do and got you your answer, multiple people were kind enough to PM you the information in order to not ruin the fun of others in finding it themselves, and instead of acting in a normal human way, you've been ***** and moaning about how hard it is to get grapes in not one, but two threads for hours. Nice. We needed another asshat on this forum.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Next

Return to Help!