Curious Potato and the potato group

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Curious Potato and the potato group

Postby Teoki » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm looking for curious potatoes to complete the trade orders but they seem very rare, more than the cabbage ones and I don't really know what to do with so many potatoes.

Is there an efficient way to use them?
Is there a restore food other than Hash Browns?
Teoki

Re: Curious Potato and the potato group

Postby grapefruitv » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Curious potato is not very rare, you probably just had a strike of bad luck, if you will keep planting it you will be getting more eventually.

Personally I use extra potato in shellfish traps. Tier 2 works pretty well.
There is also a new trade order that requires tier 1 and 2 potato so saving up a bit for yourself or to sell might be a good idea.
Now, with milk available, garlic mashed potatos is a nice thing again.

There is also a potootie stick candy, +50%/50% restore. They aren't great, but good enough for back up restore.
grapefruitv

Re: Curious Potato and the potato group

Postby Teoki » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Milk is a problem. Is a problem for the cravings so I don't even think to use it for gluttony. I really wish for a far more manageable way to get some milk without the whole barn/meat industry. A rare wild animal would be enough or a plant for vegetable milk.

Garlic mashed potatoes are just average for gluttony, candies are not easily available in great quantity and they use an inventory slot without giving nourishment. Without something like an egg or garlic to restore it, I really can't find this food group worthy of attention.

I will try them in the shellfish traps.
Teoki

Return to Help!