Animal Pregnancy

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Animal Pregnancy

Postby lachlaan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:49 am

I think when it happens it adds temperament but doubt anything else.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby riker88 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 am

Dont have animals yet, but do they have quality? Do you have to keep them Fed like Turkeys? Do you slaughter and eat them like beavers/deer? Can you have them pull wagons? What skill levels do I need to have them? Do I need a barn or can I use an outside fenced area? Do they die of old age, or will they live forever unless slaughtered?
riker88
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:22 am

riker88 wrote:Dont have animals yet, but do they have quality? Do you have to keep them Fed like Turkeys? Do you slaughter and eat them like beavers/deer? Can you have them pull wagons? What skill levels do I need to have them? Do I need a barn or can I use an outside fenced area? Do they die of old age, or will they live forever unless slaughtered?

Lol.
How about browsing forums a bit instead of wanting to get all the info on the platter?
I'd even recommend getting some animals yourself and test stuff with them. Much more rewarding imo.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Lusewing » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:13 am

Riker:

No, Yes, Yes, No, Depends, Best, Yes with problems, Yes, No.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:23 pm

I collect much information what i know (public information from forum)
and put -> http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Domesticated_Animals

but like information
how made Lubricated meds
how made drugs
i wanna keep "secret" :P or need be "discover"
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:23 am

Nsuidara wrote:I collect much information what i know (public information from forum)
and put -> http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Domesticated_Animals

but like information
how made Lubricated meds
how made drugs
i wanna keep "secret" :P or need be "discover"

lubricating meds is a must know for animals since it screws the temp by 50 points. you right click star jelly on the meds
nosfirebird

Postby Nsuidara » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 am

nosfirebird wrote:.... .... .... .... .... ...

yes "must know" but that info. wasn't public >_>
Last edited by Nsuidara on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:52 am

it might be best to be frugal when it comes to information you share about animals on the wiki. some people like discovering things by themselves. splashing every single detail you think you know on the forum with the expectation that it will be transcripted to the wiki might spoil the fun of that minute fraction of the playerbase who actually like to use their brain rather than reading a cook book in order to play the game.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Phogell » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:22 am

Qiresea wrote:it might be best to be frugal when it comes to information you share about animals on the wiki. some people like discovering things by themselves. splashing every single detail you think you know on the forum with the expectation that it will be transcripted to the wiki might spoil the fun of that minute fraction of the playerbase who actually like to use their brain rather than reading a cook book in order to play the game.

Those people are free to avoid the wiki or threads about said topic. Others don't like the idea of investing in animals without knowing enough to keep their investments alive.
Phogell

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:07 am

Phogell wrote:
Qiresea wrote:it might be best to be frugal when it comes to information you share about animals on the wiki. some people like discovering things by themselves. splashing every single detail you think you know on the forum with the expectation that it will be transcripted to the wiki might spoil the fun of that minute fraction of the playerbase who actually like to use their brain rather than reading a cook book in order to play the game.

Those people are free to avoid the wiki or threads about said topic. Others don't like the idea of investing in animals without knowing enough to keep their investments alive.

^ once i find out how to make drugs ill post it on the forums im pretty sure you need bull testicles
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to Help!