Pigs

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Pigs

Postby kitty629 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Why are there no more pigs on his majesty's stall?
kitty629
Customer

Re: Pigs

Postby Lusewing » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:36 pm

He ran out.

It is important to remember that the King's generosity only gose so far and last so long.

Pigs, however, breed quickly so it should not be too long before you see more players selling them. Darwoth also has all of the animals for sale at much better quality then the King was offering - if you can afford his prices.
Last edited by Lusewing on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby kitty629 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Unfortunately I cant afford any of the prices player are selling animals for.
kitty629
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 pm

kitty629 wrote:Unfortunately I cant afford any of the prices player are selling animals for.

Make friends and wait for a good deal
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lusewing » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Give them time and the prices will drop. I have seen pigs selling for about 11k each on the lower end of the price scale. We have been waiting years for farm animals to come out, so a few more months won't hurt at all.

In the mean time, make sure your barn is up and that you have a stockpile of full feeding troughs, and meds for the animals when they get sick. Having a few of each animal's favoriat treats in stock is also very useful (Walnuts for pigs). Also keep an eye on any trades happening to make sure you find a reliable trader when you are eventually able to get some animals
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby kitty629 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:01 pm

We should at least be offered a refund for the materials spent on trade orders without any warning the products would be gone and or increased to be out of reach. 4500 for a steer skull for starters. It is a bit frustrating. Why do work orders if by the time you reach the goal the product is no longer available?
kitty629
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:05 pm

i will give you free pigs that are much farther along than everyone else (other than the people who bought mine) since you were one of the only people who tried several times to reserve an invitation for the livestock event, message me and ill get some to you this evening.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:i will give you free pigs that are much farther along than everyone else (other than the people who bought mine) since you were one of the only people who tried several times to reserve an invitation for the livestock event, message me and ill get some to you this evening.

+1
ZoddAlmighty

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:20 pm

kitty629 wrote:We should at least be offered a refund for the materials spent on trade orders without any warning the products would be gone and or increased to be out of reach. 4500 for a steer skull for starters. It is a bit frustrating. Why do work orders if by the time you reach the goal the product is no longer available?

Because animals are not the only thing that will be featured on kings stall.
Developers will also implement time limited offers. Your points wont go to waste.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Teoki » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 pm

i wish had known it was a time limited offer. Unless you can put animals in the player stalls, it's not the same thing.

Felt betrayed.
Teoki

Next

Return to Help!