Pigs

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Pigs

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Teoki wrote:i wish had known it was a time limited offer. Unless you can put animals in the player stalls, it's not the same thing.

Felt betrayed.

Do you even have a barn? They can comeback you never know what will happen, that stall was invented way before IOUS, it was called the king stall, but got reinvented, stuff will be added and removed all the time according to updates theme.
BY THE WAY and to people complaining, it's better to get animals from exploration events ffs. by the time you get your 100 ious your pigs will die before reproducing.
meanwhile all of this is from exploration events in 1 and a half months: (WITH HOURS OF EXPLORING FROM 3 PEOPLE, STOP COMPLAINING AND START POWERGAMING)
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Teoki » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Build the barn is not the problem. Protect it takes time and planning.

It's not complaining, it's called feedback with the purpose to help the developers to make decisions and improve the game for all kind of players.

My feedback to you is that your attitude is really not appropriate for the help section.
Teoki

Postby belgear » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:32 pm

I would offer you pigs for little, but Darwoth already beat me to it with better piggies
belgear
Customer

Postby kitty629 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:36 pm

belgear wrote:I would offer you pigs for little, but Darwoth already beat me to it with better piggies

<hugs>

I did not make this post to look for hand outs, I am just frustrated that what I have been saving for is suddenly discontinued without warning. I seem to have bad luck with the trade orders they all require some rare item or else only give 1 IOU so it takes some time to accumulate any points. I have gotten fruit out of season, the baby squid one, the silver bars and buckle, the steer skull etc. I have a barn and troughs and lubricated suppositories all on hand, have searched autumnal forests with 2 different characters in two opposite ends of the map. I guess I was just hoping if there was a time limit that would have been announced.
kitty629
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:55 pm

kitty629 wrote:
belgear wrote:I would offer you pigs for little, but Darwoth already beat me to it with better piggies

<hugs>

I did not make this post to look for hand outs, I am just frustrated that what I have been saving for is suddenly discontinued without warning. I seem to have bad luck with the trade orders they all require some rare item or else only give 1 IOU so it takes some time to accumulate any points. I have gotten fruit out of season, the baby squid one, the silver bars and buckle, the steer skull etc. I have a barn and troughs and lubricated suppositories all on hand, have searched autumnal forests with 2 different characters in two opposite ends of the map. I guess I was just hoping if there was a time limit that would have been announced.

Maybe you should stop crying unfairness and set a new goal to save for a animal.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby kitty629 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:13 am

I will do that, instead of spending silver on trade orders I will save to buy an animal outright. I am not crying unfairness, just surprised to see the pigs gone from the stall. I do feel however my time and coin were wasted on the orders I was able to fill.

There was a warning when sofa's were removed from the cash shop, is it that much to ask that an item from the kings stall should be announced if going away?
Last edited by kitty629 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
kitty629
Customer

Postby Teoki » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 am

kitty629 wrote:I did not make this post to look for hand outs, I am just frustrated that what I have been saving for is suddenly discontinued without warning. I seem to have bad luck with the trade orders they all require some rare item or else only give 1 IOU so it takes some time to accumulate any points. I have gotten fruit out of season, the baby squid one, the silver bars and buckle, the steer skull etc. I have a barn and troughs and lubricated suppositories all on hand, have searched autumnal forests with 2 different characters in two opposite ends of the map. I guess I was just hoping if there was a time limit that would have been announced.

My points exactly, both the sudden unannounced removal from the stall compared to the time it takes to fill the trade orders. Some trade order gives only 1 and some requires too much. Trade orders are ok but give us more time.

Only few players managed to gain many IOUs by kinda abusing the mechanic the first days (hundreds IOUs according to the top10). I can only guess using dozens of alt characters. After the "you didn't play enough" fix the top10 drastically slowed down.

I don't blame the unfixed mechanic and I don't mind players using army of alt but basically the only way to get pigs from the stall was to behave in the same way. Being forced to do that is what I find unfair.
Teoki

Postby kitty629 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:31 am

Just delete the thread please, it is obviously pointless.
kitty629
Customer

Previous

Return to Help!