Question about exploration events

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Question about exploration events

Postby kitty629 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:31 am

Do they decay over time? I am wondering because I came upon one tonite that was the barrels with sugar and pepper. There was no music to announce it and no broken carts or wagons. There were three barrels and the fireplace ring. Does this mean it was discovered previously and no one bothered with the goods or do they decay over time?
kitty629
Customer

Re: Question about exploration events

Postby martis_alator » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:02 am

^ This also happened to me one time. It was very very near a base and on the occasion I assumed it appeared when someone of that base logged in
martis_alator

Re: Question about exploration events

Postby Adelewhy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:04 am

Probably previously discovered, carts smashed and then goods left behind due to the weight. I've stumbled across plenty like this, sometimes just the pepper is missing, sometimes just the sugar and sometimes it doesn't even look like they've taken anything from it. I would assume though, that once the carts are actually smashed, the barrels will continue to decay like normal over time though. Oh, and JC changed the events so they can no longer spawn on claimed areas. The other day I passed a town that had the cart event. I'm assuming it must be from before JC changed the rule, which suggests that the events won't "expire" and will remain until found.
Adelewhy

Return to Help!