Barn Stall/Animal Question

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Barn Stall/Animal Question

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Enough fighting. Take it to HoB. OP it is indeed possible to get animals. Your best shot is to deal with darwoth.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

OP if you are going to deal with a player only pay them after the animals have produced offspring this is the only way to be sure that they arnt corrupted. or buy babies (there is of course a chance they both will change to male or female so you would have to buy 2 sets likely).
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:14 pm

nosfirebird wrote:OP if you are going to deal with a player only pay them after the animals have produced offspring this is the only way to be sure that they arnt corrupted. or buy babies (there is of course a chance they both will change to male or female so you would have to buy 2 sets likely).

Please don't give people bad trading advice.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Dallane wrote:

bad trading advice? not my fault devs put in ways to make animals not reproduce without a way to detect if they have been crippled. dar has already scammed 1 person with animals(175k i believe). im telling people of the only sure way of actually not getting scammed with animals (ie pay after they have produced offspring). the baby method is a bit safer but still has risks since pop is shut down there is no way to be sure that you cant feed paste to babies. i was trying to find out but wasnt able to b4 pop got shut back down.
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:01 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

bad trading advice? not my fault devs put in ways to make animals not reproduce without a way to detect if they have been crippled. dar has already scammed 1 person with animals(175k i believe). im telling people of the only sure way of actually not getting scammed with animals (ie pay after they have produced offspring). the baby method is a bit safer but still has risks since pop is shut down there is no way to be sure that you cant feed paste to babies. i was trying to find out but wasnt able to b4 pop got shut back down.

Giving someone the expectation that anyone will trade anything to you item first or in this case animals first AND wait for it to produce is terrible advice. No one in their right mind is going to do this and expect to be paid.

You have had 2+ years to figure out how animals work. If you don't know by now then why bother.

Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 am

Dallane wrote:Giving someone the expectation that anyone will trade anything to you item first or in this case animals first AND wait for it to produce is terrible advice. No one in their right mind is going to do this and expect to be paid.

You have had 2+ years to figure out how animals work. If you don't know by now then why bother.

i have not had 2+ years to figure out how animals work. i stopped playing right before pop started and became semi active after i came back to the game and found that my place wasnt raided my place was 1 plank wall no defense and had around 200k+ worth of crap in it. that goes to show that the game is dead lol. i was gone for around 2 years came back about 1.5 months before pop ended.

onto the advice part its a difficult exchange i would say anyone in their right mind would not pay full upfront cost since dar has alrdy scammed with animals.
but you are right no one would give animals for payment after they produced babies so i guess i would say something around 50k upfront 125k after they produce. i mean dar keeps saying that he is the pvp god if they dont pay up after they produce they get their **** pushed in.
nosfirebird

Postby Reviresco » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 am

Stock up on swimbladders for medicines.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:41 am

the best part of having animals is threads like these where a bunch of entitled tards complain about not having them and invent a thousand reasons why it "isn't fair"

there are ways to tell if animals are corrupted, you just do not know what they are since you did not play on popham. likewise there are numerous ways to prevent your animals from being ruined you just dont know what those are either. at the end of the day you can either follow the easy steps i have outlined if you want animals or you can do without them.

and while i am indeed the pvp god overlord of the game that sure as ***** does not mean i am giving a bunch of stupid whining newbs free animals "first" so i can waste my time knocking over their ***** where the most valuable thing inside was the animal they were given :lol: :lol: :lol:

you asked me numerous times over a period of months if "you could buy babies" since you think that is relevant, i said sure but do not whine at me if they both end up male/female so now is is time to whine on the forums instead. you like everyone else are just ***** and moaning for the sake of doing so hoping if you whine loud enough you will be given animals for free instead of attending my event and paying me.

the "scam" angle is pretty stupid and makes you look stupid for making it since the actual tradeable rares was where 90% of any profit would have came from while the animals i assumed would mostly be to those who participated in the animal program therefore free to those who already have one locked in. the reason for combining both is to make attendance worthwhile for either.

the irony of this thread is hilarious, there have been people complaining for years about "no animals" yet in this case animals literally can not be GIVEN away for free if it includes actually doing anything or capitulation to me, i have zero doubt if i were to stand in town tomorrow giving free animals to people most folks would declare there was something wrong with it and not want them :lol:
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:10 am

the best part of having animals is threads like these where a bunch of entitled tards complain about not having them and invent a thousand reasons why it "isn't fair"

im not saying that it isnt fair you won pop the community was lazy and didnt construct the arc. i was busy building a company from nothing i didnt have time to play with pixels.

there are ways to tell if animals are corrupted, you just do not know what they are since you did not play on popham. likewise there are numerous ways to prevent your animals from being ruined you just dont know what those are either. at the end of the day you can either follow the easy steps i have outlined if you want animals or you can do without them.

like above one would have to have played pop to know these ways of knowing if a animal is corrupted.

and while i am indeed the pvp god overlord of the game that sure as ***** does not mean i am giving a bunch of stupid whining newbs free animals "first" so i can waste my time knocking over their ***** where the most valuable thing inside was the animal they were given :lol: :lol: :lol:

you asked me numerous times over a period of months if "you could buy babies" since you think that is relevant, i said sure but do not whine at me if they both end up male/female so now is is time to whine on the forums instead. you like everyone else are just ***** and moaning for the sake of doing so hoping if you whine loud enough you will be given animals for free instead of attending my event and paying me.

im not whining on the forums i was telling the op to be careful with buying animals from any players like me he was not around for popham. you have scammed with animals you admitted to it. and also it wouldnt be for free later in the posts i said to go 50k up front 125k after they produce. like i said in pm im more then glad to come to a event hosted by you.

the "scam" angle is pretty stupid and makes you look stupid for making it since the actual tradeable rares was where 90% of any profit would have came from while the animals i assumed would mostly be to those who participated in the animal program therefore free to those who already have one locked in. the reason for combining both is to make attendance worthwhile for either.

its not a angle once again you admitted to scamming another player with animals that where corrupted

the irony of this thread is hilarious, there have been people complaining for years about "no animals" yet in this case animals literally can not be GIVEN away for free if it includes actually doing anything or capitulation to me, i have zero doubt if i were to stand in town tomorrow giving free animals to people most folks would declare there was something wrong with it and not want them :lol:

im sure people would take free animals but i havnt said anywhere that they should be for free.
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:25 am

Ok enough. OP gets the point. Take it to HoB if you want to keep talking about it

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Help!