Barn Stall/Animal Question

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Barn Stall/Animal Question

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Im down for an event any time of the week.
16 barns that i have in Westpine are just standing empty. Feels bad
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Chrumps wrote:Thank you for admitting you never intended to fulfil the promises.
Which was obvious from the beginning, BTW. I am sorry for those who believed otherwise.

what "promise" did i not fulfill?

i said folks who offed themselves would get animals when i had enough to give, which was months ago when i announced the event where i specifically said those who participated could collect them free of charge at said event. nobody bothered, so no event happend and nobody got any. instead everyone just whines holding their hand out looking for not just a free lunch like usual but for that lunch to be brought to them on a silver platter instead of getting off their sorry ass themselves. maybe that is how you do things over in european countries, in the land of the free and home of the brave however that is more likely to have someone smack your hand out of their face and tell you to kick rocks.

regardless i will be 10,000% sure to continue giving absolutely no ***** about the situation one way or the other, particularly with regard to whatever YOUR attempts to twist facts and words are since you know... you are yet another of the games toxic pieces of **** whom betrayed someone who thought you were his friend for a year causing him to quit.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 pm

yeah i know zodd, you and krystal are among the few who could bother spending three seconds to let me know. none of my ire in this thread is directed at either of you, if i could be sure none of these other assholes would end up with them somehow id give them to you both for free.
Darwoth

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Darwoth wrote:yeah i know zodd, you and krystal are among the few who could bother spending three seconds to let me know. none of my ire in this thread is directed at either of you, if i could be sure none of these other assholes would end up with them somehow id give them to you both for free.

Don’t forget me, I saved up a bunch of tradeables and silver for that event:/ Sounded fun!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Reviresco » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Dont buy any jarred goat farts for your witch from Darwoth.

The jar is included but the lid is an extra 25k :|
Reviresco

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Lazun123 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:yeah i know zodd, you and krystal are among the few who could bother spending three seconds to let me know. none of my ire in this thread is directed at either of you, if i could be sure none of these other assholes would end up with them somehow id give them to you both for free.

Don’t forget me, I saved up a bunch of tradeables and silver for that event:/ Sounded fun!

Still onboard for event as well.
Krystalfoxfire

Postby Darwoth » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:16 am

yeah, the three of you (lazun, zodd, krystal) and maybe 1 - 3 others are the few folks in the salem community that can read, just help spread the word to all the derps that can not. i will make a post when i have time to try again and see if we get a better response this next go around.
Darwoth

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:51 am

Darwoth wrote:yeah, the three of you (lazun, zodd, krystal) and maybe 1 - 3 others are the few folks in the salem community that can read, just help spread the word to all the derps that can not. i will make a post when i have time to try again and see if we get a better response this next go around.

For sure, just give me time to switch the days!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

i must miss this event :O
so bad :D
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Chrumps wrote:Thank you for admitting you never intended to fulfil the promises.
Which was obvious from the beginning, BTW. I am sorry for those who believed otherwise.

what "promise" did i not fulfill?

i said folks who offed themselves would get animals when i had enough to give, which was months ago when i announced the event where i specifically said those who participated could collect them free of charge at said event. nobody bothered, so no event happend and nobody got any. instead everyone just whines holding their hand out looking for not just a free lunch like usual but for that lunch to be brought to them on a silver platter instead of getting off their sorry ass themselves. maybe that is how you do things over in european countries, in the land of the free and home of the brave however that is more likely to have someone smack your hand out of their face and tell you to kick rocks.

regardless i will be 10,000% sure to continue giving absolutely no ***** about the situation one way or the other, particularly with regard to whatever YOUR attempts to twist facts and words are since you know... you are yet another of the games toxic pieces of **** whom betrayed someone who thought you were his friend for a year causing him to quit.

In your original post I see no reference to any event or any other additional conditions.Thing is simple: you promised something in public and failed to deliver so far.
Anyone believing one word of what you ever wrote is hopeless idiot. That applies also to the other **** you write.
As for OP: see this event: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19923. This is currently the most realistic chance to receive animals.
Chrumps

PreviousNext

Return to Help!