Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby FAOK » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 pm

I purchased a Crown Manure for 629s at a player stall an it says 100 uses but it only had 1 Use, I am not happy about spending all my silver on a scam..
http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/1ec5 ... 18b4d599f2
User avatar
FAOK
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Re: Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:50 pm

FAOK wrote:I purchased a Crown Manure for 629s at a player stall an it says 100 uses but it only had 1 Use, I am not happy about spending all my silver on a scam..
http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/1ec5 ... 18b4d599f2


Find out who owns that stall and get revenge!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14526
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:46 am

If you aren't buying from a stall that isn't owned by a merchant you trust always assume that there will only be one use.
DarkNacht
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 11:24 am

Re: Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby FAOK » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:52 am

DarkNacht wrote:If you aren't buying from a stall that isn't owned by a merchant you trust always assume that there will only be one use.

Isn't owned by a Merchant? lol And im supposed to know which ones are? No one should be scamming like that , not to mention the stalls should Show how many uses are left.
User avatar
FAOK
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Re: Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby Dallane » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:33 am

FAOK wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:If you aren't buying from a stall that isn't owned by a merchant you trust always assume that there will only be one use.

Isn't owned by a Merchant? lol And im supposed to know which ones are? No one should be scamming like that , not to mention the stalls should Show how many uses are left.


Well yes actually you are suppose to know. It's a unfortunate feature thats part of the stall system that the devs are aware of. In the meantime you should find who the owner is and get justice.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14526
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Scam at Stalls Crown Manure

Postby Kandarim » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm

There is a 'feature' that allows you to see how many uses the object has. If you spam-click the button to buy it without having enough silver in your inventory or purse, the object will actually appear in your inventory for a short while - a quick eye can ostensibly spot the number of uses it has. I think this works better on a low-ping connection, though.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm


Return to Help!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 13 guests