Trial by fire

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Trial by fire

Postby core1984 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:54 pm

So today I wanted to port to prov but I couldn't. Got a message saying can't port while in the vicinity of tbf. I'm guessing I am being raided it seems so I proceed to check my bases outer walls can't see nothing. This is my 1st time I am being raided. How far does the tbf has to be constructed from town claim how do I find it.
core1984

Re: Trial by fire

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm

core1984 wrote:So today I wanted to port to prov but I couldn't. Got a message saying can't port while in the vicinity of tbf. I'm guessing I am being raided it seems so I proceed to check my bases outer walls can't see nothing. This is my 1st time I am being raided. How far does the tbf has to be constructed from town claim how do I find it.

There should be a button in the lower left to turn the 'shadow' of the TbF on and off. Make sure it's on, and walk until you find the edge of the thing, then follow that border until you find the actual TbF structure. It will be somewhere on that border. Iirc, the actual size of the shadow is 1000 by 1000, so a fairly large area.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:57 pm

if you have a low bile alt use that 2 since there is a chance the raider might be around
nosfirebird

Postby Forungi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:22 am

The last time this happend the tbf was built way out in the open far away from my town (within the marked area)
Forungi

Return to Help!