Popham server

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Popham server

Postby ZaharyS1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 am

Hello, I created a new character in the Popham server. I wanted to know at what level of development is there, on what stage before shut down. And if I can still buy animals from NPC. Mean if is still worth to play in this server.
ZaharyS1

Re: Popham server

Postby DarkNacht » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

popham is being shutdown don't play on it.
DarkNacht

Postby Memento » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Developers should sticky my thread, but as i was told yesterday. They don't care!
Memento

Postby ZaharyS1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:39 pm

DarkNacht wrote:popham is being shutdown don't play on it.

Then why I can play there
ZaharyS1

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:02 pm

ZaharyS1 wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:popham is being shutdown don't play on it.

Then why I can play there

A crash occurred on the permanent server and both servers ended up getting restarted although Popham was already done and shutdown after the expedition ended.
If you don't want to lose any more progress then you've already made I suggest restarting on Providence which is the primary server of the game that does not get wiped.

There is also almost zero people playing on popham because it isn't suppose to be online so if you actually want a somewhat multiplayer experience then as I said, switch servers. But if you personally think Salem is not or never going to be something you plan on delving heavily into and is just a game that will always be a casual relaxing side thing you do an hour or so a day then it doesn't really matter what server you play on.

Why the Popham server is still up instead of being re-shutdown after this mix up? The primary dev of the game has not been putting enough attention as of recently as he usually does and though he has been told by the other devs of Popham's condition he has done nothing about it and so that's that.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Return to Help!