Robbed!!!

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Robbed!!!

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 pm

Expand pclaim, put stone wall right in front of current plank. Leave 7 spaces empty then build another plank and then stone right in front of it. So now your base is covered by 2 plank+ 2 stone walls to fend off ppl. (The inner 2 stone walls are still useless, just forget about them)

Make sure your pclaim goes at least 15 squares past your farthest wall to avoid ppl trying to splash walls off-claim onto your wall.

Lastly, If you have torchposts set up, make sure that the torchposts range does not exceed the pclaim size or ppl can drain your torchposts ammo without having to walk up to your walls and hit them. (Just expand pclaim a bit more to pass the range it can reach, don't build torchposts farther away from walls to do so)
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Motylop » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 pm

I understood You mean sth like this:
inside - SS_P______PS_______________
It seems this need great expansion of claim (now it's one of this tiny claims ;) and many, many dried planks
This second wall will be out of range of my existing braziers so I'll need iron too..

Stone wall in front of existing plank wall wouldn't help a bit? (this is the only thing I can do quite fast)
Motylop

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Stonewall in front of existing plank will be your most immediate action to help with better defense, yes.

SS-PS-------PS---------- not counting the second addition of Plank and stone, you'll want a stone right infront of your plank. If this helps make it more clear.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 am

First, you have ss-p. Build brick, if you can ssbp. Then, destroy stone, unless you want to keep it bp. Then, add the stone on the outside and a splitrail as well bpsS. You might actually be safe to build a stone wall outside before you destroy the stone walls inside, I can't remember if the bigger walls will block the splash or if it goes through... try building a cornerpost outside and then knocking down a cornerpost inside to find out. Make sure it's a cornerpost, like next to your gate or something, just to be sure.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to Help!