Help in combat

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Help in combat

Postby Exulansis » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:23 am

Thanks everyone for your answers, I guess my problem with the sword is just not enough practice lol, I hardly hit beavers with swords, maybe I'm just to used to the stomp :)
Exulansis

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:39 am

Qiresea wrote:
Dallane wrote:There is a really good hunting guide somewhere in this section that gives a rundown on how to fight each animal.

this one?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12911

Lets made guides for everything, per example "how to kill heffernan/darwoth" :roll:
those guides are pathetic tbh
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am

gorniksam wrote:those guides are pathetic tbh

As 3rd place in the pvp god race I don't think you have much say in what a good combat guide is. The guide above is actually really great for someone starting out.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:48 am

Dallane wrote:

As 3rd place in the pvp god race I don't think you have much say in what a good combat guide is. The guide above is actually really great for someone starting out.

Lol, won every serious 1vs1 in whole time in last 1y, belong to the best current faction in game and probably best from whole time of Salem, tell me more how clueless I am about pvp when there is nooone who gonna fight or EVEN sparing with me fair 1vs1 fight except heffernan :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:52 am

gorniksam wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Lol, won every serious 1vs1 in whole time in last 1y, belong to the best current faction in game and probably best from whole time of Salem, tell me more how clueless I am about pvp when there is nooone who gonna fight or EVEN sparing with me fair 1vs1 fight except heffernan :lol:

I hope you are aware that this is the help section. You are both trolling and derailing. Please stop.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Faultierstein » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 am

riker88 wrote:I found the best way to kill most creatures is to use stomp as your opening move typically that will stun them and then stab them with the sword one to two times for the kill. Obviously rabbits and crickets usually die with the opening Stomp beavers usually only take one hit with a sword dear Take 2 to 3. That's based on about 100 yellow bile. Make sure to stay close to deers otherwise they'll charge you and break bones.

Bears are a little bit more tricky typically the way I'll handle those is I'll do the charge attack stabbing with the sword 1-2 times, retreat rinse and repeat. I recommended minimum 175 biles for Bears.

You don't really need to use any other forms of attack.
If you don't have swords yet, then punch and uppercut is your best friend

wait wait....ive been using a halberd i have 120 biles and deer don't go down in 2 or 3 hits :/
Faultierstein

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Faultierstein wrote:
riker88 wrote:I found the best way to kill most creatures is to use stomp as your opening move typically that will stun them and then stab them with the sword one to two times for the kill. Obviously rabbits and crickets usually die with the opening Stomp beavers usually only take one hit with a sword dear Take 2 to 3. That's based on about 100 yellow bile. Make sure to stay close to deers otherwise they'll charge you and break bones.

Bears are a little bit more tricky typically the way I'll handle those is I'll do the charge attack stabbing with the sword 1-2 times, retreat rinse and repeat. I recommended minimum 175 biles for Bears.

You don't really need to use any other forms of attack.
If you don't have swords yet, then punch and uppercut is your best friend

wait wait....ive been using a halberd i have 120 biles and deer don't go down in 2 or 3 hits :/

Halberds generally don't do as much damage as swords, and the appropriate combat artifacts should also make a difference.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:18 am

Stop derailing and take it to HoB or the god of PvP thread.

Dallane

Postby naric » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:27 pm

What is "God paths"?
naric

Postby Qiresea » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 pm

"god paths" is what zodd calls the "gob paths" when he wants to troll help
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Help!