Crime?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Crime?

Postby Motylop » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:38 pm

I got off my boat and then realized I was in the middle of someones claim.
I couldn't move in any way so I "toggled on crime", got in my boat and sail away.

Did I leave scents? How long should the exist? What cad I do now???
I worked really long on my char, I dont want to lose him :(
Motylop

Re: Crime?

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Motylop wrote:I got off my boat and then realized I was in the middle of someones claim.
I couldn't move in any way so I "toggled on crime", got in my boat and sail away.

Did I leave scents? How long should the exist? What cad I do now???
I worked really long on my char, I dont want to lose him :(

Yes, you left scents which can be traced back to you, so be sure your claim is properly secured with braziers and walls. They'll last a few days. If you are lucky, the claim owner is not active at the moment and/or they won't see this topic and go out and check for scents to see if it was their claim you trespassed on.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:so be sure your claim is properly secured with braziers and walls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:so be sure your claim is properly secured with braziers and walls.

Don't troll Help.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Motylop » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Well, situation took place at very crowdy place.. I supposed i should consider myself as dead now.. :(
Motylop

Postby Chrumps » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:49 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:

Don't troll Help.

TBC, Meow.
Goodman is right. If someone decides to use TBC on him, he is most likely dead. His braziers will be useless far off screen.
Chrumps

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 pm

you probably only left trespass scent not theft scents if you exited and re entered your canoe without leaving the claim, go back and check (without leaving the canoe) by picking up your scent (need to toggle on trespass) if there is no evidence of theft in your inventory you are fine.

also tbc is not a guranteed death sentence the way folks act, in addition to mortars and other lesser known countering tactics there are several ways around it the simplest of which is to create a bottleneck in the terrain where you can only be attacked from a certain position. which is why many of the people ***** extra of late are ***** extra now because only 1 of their initial 4 island vaults remain, along with their cliffside vault from way back. when they had these things in place and they could counter a tbc easily thus ran unchecked through the lands of salem there was not much ***** at all on the topic.
Darwoth

Postby Motylop » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Darworth: i'm not experienced player enough to use advanced tactics. I hardly understand what are You writing about :)
Now I'm ready for death. In the worst case I'll have more time in RL ..

To all justice hunters: You can hunt me, you can kill me but you wont earn on that :) I just hide my valuables and threw the rest to river :>
Motylop

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Death is always a real possibility in this game, take it as a learning experience, set your estate at the town graveyard, what ever skills you have now with your knoledge you can repeat and replace faster.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 pm

sell sounds like you just threw all your **** in the river for no reason other than self defeatism since there was a 99% chance you did not even leave a theft scent and there is a 75% chance nobody would of found them and then there is a virtual certainty that you would not of been TBCed over a theft scent as it is a pain in the ass and takes 12 hours for what is usually a junk character.
Darwoth

Next

Return to Help!