Crime?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Crime?

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Darwoth wrote:sell sounds like you just threw all your **** in the river for no reason other than self defeatism since there was a 99% chance you did not even leave a theft scent and there is a 75% chance nobody would of found them and then there is a virtual certainty that you would not of been TBCed over a theft scent as it is a pain in the ass and takes 12 hours for what is usually a junk character.

Yup
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm

This is why Goodman's reply of simply laughing at the guy was trolling. :/ Yes, you can die of a TBC if they want to go to the trouble and expense of it AND if he left a theft scent. But like Darwoth says, it's unlikely that he did leave one since he says he got back into his canoe, not that he picked it up. Trespass is not summonable, so I saw no reason to frighten him with that possibility. He simply needs to be aware that his claim might be more easily discovered now by someone who tries to track him down with the scent and so he needs to get his claim defenses in order. Most raiders will not bother with a claim that looks well defended as it is too much trouble compared to one that has no braziers/torchposts or crappy walls or is abandoned. There is no reason at all to throw stuff in the river.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 pm

way to lose and try to drive new players from the game badman12, this is the claegue communism mentality i was speaking of yesterday that is trying to destroy salem.
Darwoth

Postby Motylop » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Darthwort: You're probably right. Not my first mistake today...
You meant someone who found my scent have only 12h to get to my claim walking across whole map???
Motylop

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Motylop wrote:To all justice hunters: You can hunt me, you can kill me but you wont earn on that :) I just hide my valuables and threw the rest to river :>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you can join the group with the others who threw away their belongs for nothing....seems to have quite a a lot of "your kind" lurking around salem. Throwing away your items was not a wise choice, you will realize that soon enough hopefully
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Reviresco » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:17 pm

I always feel bad for Tmeow, because she has to help infiltrators that are pretending to be hard-luck newbies.
Reviresco

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Lose your items like a real man and let the enemy receive their due spoils for hunting you down. Or be smarter and just move the goods to a diff. Pclaim so if they track your character they don't find the actual goods.

For a player who started in 2013 you aren't making very good choices; not having pclaim vision on and throwing away goods. (SHOVELS)
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:(SHOVELS)

this remains the key, and due to not carrying one with me was the catalyst to my recent minimally noticeable bad luck.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 pm

I propose a mini shovel charm that could be worn on the neck slot.
You can also dig with it, ticks would be 1%. But with every % higher it would take more time to get an additional %.
Also, the mini shovel could break, causing a very nasty bleed and rendering right hand incapacitated for 6h(CD would start after using tourniquet) .
'Every toy has a 'handle with care warning' '.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Reviresco » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Reviresco

PreviousNext

Return to Help!