Not regenerating

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Not regenerating

Postby Kurtien » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi! i just started playing this game, enjoying it. untill my blue and black bile stopped regenerating. what do i do now? eating doesnt help. (if i eat it heals a gray bar, that does no use)
Kurtien

Re: Not regenerating

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:28 pm

You probably have hypothermia. Go to Providence and spend some time in the barn to warm up. Get some better clothes as soon as you can. Reeds can be woven together to make fibre.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Kurtien » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Im pretty sure u were right. I froze in providence before i could find the barn... would you mind help me? :'D
Kurtien

Postby Taipion » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Kurtien wrote:Im pretty sure u were right. I froze in providence before i could find the barn... would you mind help me? :'D

Would help to know where you are frozen solid, refer to the statue, church, checker field, stall area or so to tell people where you actually are.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kurtien » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Sorry, by the church
Kurtien

Postby Taipion » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Kurtien wrote:Sorry, by the church

That "guy by the church" was just thawed out and logged off.

I recommend to not log in right away though!

Go make an alt and make some cloths with that alt, you can easily learn the skills required to make jute cloths and even make some already in the (always warm) tutorial area,
then go run along the beach in providence for much more reeds (= weave them to fibres for more cloths).

Then either learn to make torches with that alt or,
make a fireplace near his leanto, collect some pine cones, set one ablaze at the fire, works as a torch, lasts 5 minutes or so, torches can thaw someone out!

Oh, and maybe use that alt to look around providence for houses that can be entered, or the barn, so you know where to go.

Alternatively, wait until the next everbloom. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:19 am

North of the barn is a river you can walk across, followed by a walled-in area with several npc vendors inside. Just to the west of the walled area is the barn and a little horse rental area. If you log in and hustle over there, you should be fine; I don't think you'll need to bother with an alt or anything complicated like that. Just stay in the barn long enough to warm up and then go yourself to the shore for reeds, keep an eye on your hypothermia debuff, and make yourself a few jute clothes and some haybale shoes.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 am

http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Maple_Mustache_Masque

^Easy way to get a little more Thermal.
Reviresco

Return to Help!